We're Flare, a fintech company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class HR, benefits and employee engagement platform, Flare HR, with advanced financial products and programs designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We're a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we've raised over $50m in funding from investors including MYOB, Point72, Reinventure, Acorn Capital and Malcolm Turnbull.
As an Account Executive at Flare, you will play a key role in achieving our ambitious customer growth and revenue objectives. You must be comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders, working with channel partners and existing customers, qualifying and closing sales opportunities, and retaining your customers. You are a motivated individual who is eager to learn, naturally curious, enjoy a challenge and looking for an opportunity to step up in an exciting organisation obsessed with growth!
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintain and grow a book of business
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos
- Concisely articulating Flare’s unique value prop to prospects to build interest and gain a better understanding of their current situation
- Bringing your insights to the wider team (Sales, Marketing, Senior Leadership) to help with planning and strategic direction
- Presenting to customers and their employees from time to time
- 2-3 years experience in a sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
What’s in it for you?
- Join a hyper-growth company: Flare has recently closed its series C funding round, securing $22 million to supercharge its growth in November 2020
- Learn from the best: You will be joining a team of accomplished entrepreneurs, high achievers, and individuals from all walks of life. All of their knowledge is at your fingertips.
- Exposure: You will have the opportunity to speak with senior members of some of the largest businesses in the country, which can be invaluable experience for a long-term sales career
- Location, location, location: Our office is right on the water in Millers Point. Close by to Wynyard, Barangaroo, and the rocks, it is removed from the hustle and bustle whilst still being well and truly in the CBD.
- Very competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Perks: Free breakfast and snacks, WFH days, weekly team events