Who are we?
MadeComfy is an award-winning property management and hospitality company specialising in short-term rentals.
We enable property owners to participate in the shared economy boom by renting out their properties on the short-term rental market, generating over 40% higher returns than any other form of rental through our value-adding end-to-end management service. This service includes furnishing, 24/7 guest management, check-in's/out's, housekeeping and maintenance, which ultimately creates unique experiences and a high level of comfort for our guests.
We are looking for a property assistant to help us manage our properties in Melbourne. This is a casual position and we have around 25-30 hours of work per week, sometimes more. You will be out and about, helping guests staying in our homes, assisting at photo shoots and helping to keep high standards in our homes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door in the property sector or someone looking for some flexible work around other commitments.
The position includes but is not limited to:
- Setting up lockbox's and delivering keys
- Completing property inspections and inventory for our accommodation
- Providing Access to accommodation
- Meeting guests and owners to help them during their stay
- Troubleshooting issues in the accommodation such as wifi, hot water and other appliances
In return, this role will give you the opportunity to meet people from all around the world.
- You will need a driver’s license and a vehicle to perform the role
- Problem-Solving skills
- Time Management – you will need to be punctual and be able to manage your time effectively
- Being able to work independently
- Clear communication skills
- Work with Australia's largest short term rental property manager
- Get to work in some of Australia's most exclusive and luxurious properties
- Career progression opportunities and flat hierarchy
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule
- Pay rates of $26.49 per hour on weekdays, $31.79 for Saturdays and $37.79 for Sundays (Casual contract) as well as fuel and mobile phone allowances.