Australian business owners are entrepreneurial, driven and passionate individuals. Yet when they seek the merchant services they need to operate and grow their businesses, there is a distinct lack of support and transparency from the banks. Unfortunately, there has been no better alternative – until now.
At Zeller, we’re taking on the incumbents with a suite of products that redefine business banking. Our founding team broke away from some of the biggest names in banking and tech to solve the pain points millions of business owners suffer through every day: frustrating wait times, confusing contracts, hidden fees, and clunky tech, to name a few. This mission piqued the interest of renowned VCs, which led to one of the largest pre-launch funding rounds Australia has ever seen.
After quietly working away for over a year, we publicly released Zeller on 4 May 2021 – it’s everything business owners need to accept payments, manage their finances, and pay recipients, all in one box. Now, our sights are firmly set on an exciting roadmap of new, innovative products to help Australian businesses grow even further.
Come join us as we level the playing field for Australian businesses. Our story has just begun.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for planning, engaging and executing key deliverables across our product set.
You are comfortable working cross-functionally, internally and externally driving projects and providing insight into multiple ‘moves’ ahead of where we are.
- A proven track record of project delivery and a willingness to get your ‘hands dirty’ to achieve your outcomes - no pen-pushers, powerpointers or bureaucrats please - we are looking predominantly for candidates with an appetite and track record for getting things done and delivering
- Ability to document product requirements and lead the identification of potential partners and system providers to meet objectives
- Willingness to be ‘hands on’ in breaking down the user experience and transposing this through design or wireframes to conceptualise optimal outcomes
- Loves challenging the status-quo
- Steadfast ability to keep the customer as the central point of all products
- Holds the concept of product ‘simplicity’ in the highest regard
- Ability to see and act across the value chain, and not get bogged down in functional silos
- Be able to continually balance speed, perfection, functionality, cost and outcomes
- Track record of tackling difficult cross functional challenges to find solutions where no precedent exists
- Proven track record in taking products from concept through all phases, to deployment and optimisation
- Willingness to oscillate between and balance; ‘leadership’ with ‘getting your hands dirty’
- Exposure to or experience in areas such as; software/application development, web design, on-boarding flows, customer experience and product development
Qualifications and experience
- 3+ years in product management, consulting and / project managment
- Demonstrable experience working with great products, companies or people
- Experience in working within a high-growth technical environment
- Practical understanding of regulatory requirements and industry barriers to entry for financial services
- Ability to wireframe, design or develop apps or websites yourself
What’s in it for you
- Be part of something big from the outset
- Watch your work be put up in lights
- A balanced, progressive and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary
- A package which includes equity from an early stage
- Join a rapidly growing team with opportunities to grow and develop your career wherever your passions and skills take you