About The Company
Assembly Payments is one of the fastest growing FinTechs with a presence in Australia, Singapore, the Philippines and the US. We help our customers build automated payment workflows & payment gateways through APIs, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible & reducing the complexity of running both classic and digital-native businesses.
We recently announced our merger with Currency Fair, a global cross-border payments platform which allows individuals and SMEs to manage their international payments through a digital self-service account, with offices in Ireland, UK, Hong-Kong, Singapore & Australia.
Our combined structure of 170 people, now plans to expand our presence across APAC, Europe, the Middle East, and the US. We are therefore looking for skilled, motivated & passionate people who want to be part of the next generation of global payments.
As an ICT Business Analyst you will develop and implement technology systems to optimise business processes and maximise profits for the organisation. This entails employing technical strategies in designing systems that meet the requirements of both clients and company management.
- Perform ongoing analysis of existing products and systems to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met.
- Define detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Identify actual User Stories base from analysis results aligning both business opportunities and Product requirements.
- Understanding and capturing end-to-end workflows (inc third parties) and defining business rules.
- Conduct business process modelling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Identify, develop and implement Assembly’s business improvement opportunities.
- Gather relevant data around existing products and system to determine areas for improvements.
- List down existing customer issues towards existing products and system as additional point for improvement.
- Work with the team and other internal and external stakeholders to perform requirement analysis and feature refinement and translate with actual User’s Stories.
- Triage defects and bugs related related to current projects and the platform.
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality into production and help triage any issues.
- Investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes.
- Collaborate with Product, internal stakeholders and Tech to arrive with business requirements aligning both business and customer expectations.
- Drive, interpret and translate analysis on projects which lead to thoughtful and considered insights and recommendations.
- Work with both Product and Engineering team to ensure that they understand the needed business requirements and use cases to deliver.
- Define needed documentation capturing business requirements scope, gap analysis results and risk to be considered for specific projects.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years of Business Analyst Experience.
- Proven experience working in the FinTech and Payments industry.
- Substantial experience as a Business Analyst in a software environment, with a proven track record of capturing clear, refined and relevant requirements and insights.
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams.
- Experience working with products such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN, ISO, CMM, etc.)
What we offer in return
- Global market exposure in an agile organisation where your ideas and contributions will have a strong impact on the company’s growth and success.
- A company culture with an innovative, inclusive & collaborative mindset where you will learn and grow alongside high calibre talented professionals.
- A collaborative and flexible work environment. Enjoy a hybrid work environment with the opportunity to work remotely or in our offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dublin, India and Manila.
- Competitive salary packages & benefits while ensuring consistent professional development and opportunities.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment for its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without bias to education, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.