Who are we?
Drive Yello helps businesses efficiently manage last-mile delivery and connects them to gig economy drivers so they can meet the ever-increasing demand for convenience. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a passionate engineer to help drive the scaling of our application architecture and product. We work with some of the largest retail clients here in Australia which include Woolworths, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Coles, Terry White Chemmart just to name a few.
We have the opportunity to solve great technical challenges every day in an environment where every commit is adding value for our customers. We’re a great bunch of people working to help retailers provide the convenience customers are demanding.
Who are you?
As a Software Engineer, you will be empowered to craft beautifully innovative and functional software that our users can't live without.
You will be implementing well-scoped product and system features, writing well-tested and clean code, and working with other engineers to really own the solutions we are building.
You will work closely with other engineers to set the tone and cadence for delivery; working cross-functionally with other disciplines (Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Member Experience) to further scale the Yello Technology Platform, building new product offerings and help Yello become a global industry leader.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building and delivering enterprise-class software/systems and thrive in a start-up environment.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ software engineering experience within an Agile development environment
- Experience with one or more of Node.js, React, PHP, AWS, or Docker
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Ability to interact with a range of stakeholders, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive can-do attitude, appetite for learning, and a passion for technology!
What we use:
- Node, PHP, Python, React
- Docker containers and Microservices
- Restful API and Web service development
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- AWS and Google Cloud
What you should do
If this sounds like it could be you, hit the apply button, we would love to hear from you!