From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
About the Opportunity
As we continue to rapidly expand our business here at Afterpay, a new opportunity has been created for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our ANZ Marketing team. If you’re customer obsessed, incredibly data-driven, have a passion for leading key projects, and love the world of marketing infrastructure and operations, then this might just be the role for you! Reporting into VP of ANZ Marketing, you’ll work with both local and global teams spanning analytics, product and sales functions, helping them lead and drive strategic and tactical outcomes. You will join a fast growing marketing team, developing scalable processes and programs that drive business impact on a global scale. This is a highly cross-functional role requiring both strategic and tactical execution which demands strong program and stakeholder management skills.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will;
- Work with marketing leadership and the wider marketing team to develop and implement best-in-class operations strategy and processes to support Marketing’s performance goals and execute on that strategy
- Partner with key external partners, to facilitate the end to end management of key campaigns and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in campaign execution, measurement and optimisation.
- Identify, design and execute new processes that enable the marketing team to be more effective in both local and global cross-functional projects as well as their day to day work, including executional excellence, overall efficiency and measurement.
- Create, maintain and evolve regional dashboards to report on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact - with the full support of the analytics teams
- Analyse program performance and sales data to identify high-propensity markets/segments and make recommendations for key targets/programs
- Work with Finance to manage the marketing budget, including forecasting, budget tracking budgets, actualising the budget and managing cross-functional dependencies
- Prepare reports and translate complex results into presentations for the local teams
- Gather information on competitors and conduct analysis and work with the data and insights team to ensure marketing team requirements are met
- Partner with IT, Tech and Analytics teams to identify, evaluate, implement and enable marketers with tools & technology to improve and optimise marketing team performance
- Partner with regional marketing leads, sales and finance teams to forecast quarterly pipeline goals to determine monthly and quarterly targets for the business to reach its goals.
- You’ll be known for your amazing communication skills and ability to bring key stakeholders along on the journey!
- You are a growth driver, someone who not only supports the needs of the team but a person who thrives on identifying and chasing opportunities to accelerate the business
- You are strategic in your thinking and can articulate ‘the big picture’ as well as having a pragmatic approach to program execution
- You have developed processes for high-growth marketing teams with exceptional problem-solving skills
- You will bring your exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment to this role
- You are obsessed with data and can confidently analyse and translate a plethora of data into actionable insights and recommendations
- It’s a bonus if you have a strong understanding of marketing technology - marketing automation, CRM, CMS, Google Analytics, etc. and integrating those systems with other technologies
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices