Reporting into the Head of Sales, in this role you will negotiate global partnership deals and contracts, provide legal contract support, advice and manage a variety of partnership matters associated with building the FrankieOne strategy both in Australia and as we expand globally.
Ideally, you'll feel confident discussing commercials with global partners
Your ticket to success:
Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people, and for our values
- You seek out new global partnership opportunities
- You work with the Product Team to understand the business case of connecting with a new partner.
- You negotiate commercials with prospective partners and work closely with Sales, Operations & Finance to understand the addressable market opportunity for the partnership.
- You review and negotiate the key commercial and legal clauses in partnership agreements.
- You support and promote domestic and international growth
- You develop and maintain relationships with our partners
- You work in close collaboration with your colleagues in the Sales and Product teams to provide strategy and share knowledge.
In a previous life you have:
- Experience negotiating commercials.
- Commercial partnership experience, with a focus on reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements.
- You're able to work both independently and with a team.
- Have a working knowledge of intellectual property and data/privacy law.