At Brighte, we believe every Australian deserves access to a sustainable and comfortable home. How do we help Australian’s achieve this? We build innovative mobile and web platforms, responsible and seamless financial solutions, and relationships with customers and vendors that last. Our addressable market is massive and rooted in a positive mission that empowers Australian’s and the growing and critically important sustainability market.
We have been recognised for our incredible work in diversity and inclusion and have a leadership team that is passionate about building a high performing culture where people feel a sense of belonging. If you’re keen to work for a mission-driven company, with smart people who live and breath Brighte’s values, have a read below.
What you'll do
In this role you'll be primarily focused on internal Infrastructure & Automation Development. Responsibility of the DevOps engineer is to own infrastructure and help the Tech team to look after the infrastructure, maintain security, design new pipelines, maintain, document and configure cloud services in a service-oriented architecture.
You'll have the opportunity to interpret specifications, technical designs and flow charts, building, maintaining and modifying applications, constructing technical specifications from a business functional model, and testing and writing technical documentation.
- You're well versed within Cloud management, Cloud migration, Cloud implementation, and Cloud design
- Mastered cloud infrastructure provisioning tool (Cloud-formation, Terraform)
- Building, scaling and optimising CI/CD pipelines is second nature
- You have a deep understanding of managing, monitoring and setup of AWS environments and network infrastructure
- Knowledgable with multi-tiered object-oriented application development
- Ability to set realistic timeframes and deliver on time with a can-do attitude
- Defining and implementing processes involving interfacing with multiple teams.
We’re a high performing team and proud to be backed by investors who believe in our mission and the opportunity we have ahead of us. Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners continue to help us scale our teams and products.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having been ranked the 6th fastest growing Technology Business in Australia in the Deloitte Fast 50/500 (2020) and winning the inaugural Finder Green Award (2020). We’ve also been recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG.