Koala’s mission is: Better furniture experiences, designed with the World in mind. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, incredible customer service and social good; we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture to create happier, healthier habitats.
Why we have this role @ Koala
The Digital Producer will be joining a multi-disciplinary team of marketers, designers, engineers and product managers working across a number of projects, product launches and marketing events. The purpose of this role is to assist with the management, maintenance and development of Koala’s websites, ensuring they are up to date, optimised, consistent and relevant, and, more importantly, to attract and build engagement with target audiences in alignment with business objectives, ie. to create the best possible customer experience.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Koala?
- Help manage the content across all Koala websites, with a centered focus on the Australian market.
- Work with UX, engineers, marketing and data teams to analyse and optimise user flows and pages with a view to improving overall engagement and conversion.
- Customer focused - you are a champion of customer experience.
- Adhering to appropriate Agile methodologies, provide project and ongoing business-as-usual (BAU) support and acting as the digital product owner for BAU activities.
- Contribute to both strategic and BAU digital initiatives including product launches, product changes, sale campaigns, content creation and deployment, monitoring delivery and troubleshooting.
- Work with the Digital team to identify site improvements and proactively implement or recommend them.
- Work with development teams to continually optimise digital platforms for producers.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital design fundamentals including user experience design and user-centred design.
- Ability to work across a number of projects with multiple time-frames, highly organised and able to manage and communicate with all relevant stakeholders.
- CMS experience in a marketing/ecommerce-led organisation (ideally Contentful, but any other CMS experience is also absolutely fine).
- Knowledge of CRO optimisation tools is highly desired, with skills in VWO, Mixpanel, Ninetailed, Contentsquare etc.
- Knowledge of project management tools is preferred (ideally Jira and Confluence) along with JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite etc.
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred, but a basic understanding is also okay.
- Knowledge of Commercetools & Channel Advisor platforms is also desirable
- Experience in understanding marketing, product and technical briefs and delivering to those timelines.
- Passionate about digital trends and innovation.
- Excellent written communications skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, multiple deadlines and managing multiple websites, in a fast paced, global environment.
Treehouse Perks and Privileges…
Koala is only great when its employees are happy — and we’re one happy bunch!
- WFB/Hybrid working - We’re mixing it up with a couple of days back in the Alexandria Treehouse (office) and work from bed/home (WFB); we want you to do your best work the way that works for you, including from anywhere on the globe (T&Cs apply)!
- Take a break - Generous time off - volunteer, parental, Koala life leave and more to help keep your work-life balance, balanced.
- Tuesday lunches, Monthly barbies, socials and stocked kitchen - With an emphasis on healthy, local and organic produce.
- Pet-friendly - The Koala Treehouse is as pet-friendly as they get!
- Surprise & delight - The two-word combo at the core of everything we do. All Koalas can expect to enjoy free Koala products with ‘mates rates’ for your friends and fam.
- Support & wellbeing - Our employee experience respects and embraces all families, formed, found and evolving. You’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes unlimited sessions for financial, work, relationship, family or wellbeing support.
- Accelerate your career - via our Learning Management platform Juno, as well as individual and team growth budgets and dedicated days.
- Short and long-term incentive plans ensure you benefit as Koala succeeds!
- Community & connection - We believe that simply doing ‘no harm’ isn’t good enough So, how are we doing our part? BCorp Certified, WWF Partnership, volunteer days, a member of SoftLanding, 1% and so much more.
- All in all, the Koala Kommunity is a great place to hang out and belong to!
Koalities we look for…
At Koala, we do things a little differently and we don’t shy away from the fact that we expect a lot from our employees! We are ambitious. We are curious. We are selfless. We want you to challenge expectations, always look to make a difference and give us something different from the norm. We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always trying to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We're a team full of entrepreneurial spirit and have a relentless focus on 'what's next' but while always reviewing 'what's been done' and learning, growing and adapting. We're confident, but NEVER arrogant and we adapt to change like Steve Smith under a short ball. Honesty and empathy drive everything we do, as well as a total focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations. So if you feel like this could be you... well what the bloody hell are you waiting for? Drop us a line, and let's see what you've got! ;)
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate, Koala is a place where everyone has opportunity. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. We’re an equal opportunity employer, and recognize that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business.