Sheet Society is one of Australia’s fastest-growing eCommerce businesses with a growing physical presence. We thrive in a fast-paced work environment, but truly appreciate the value of slowing down and sinking into super-soft sheets. After all, it’s why we do what we do.
The Marketing Coordinator is the Marketing Manager’s right hand, as well as supporting the broader marketing & creative teams to deliver brand and campaign marketing strategies.
Bringing the perfect mix of organisation and initiative to each day, you’ll follow the full lifecycle of marketing campaigns from the planning phase, to briefing, and post-campaign reporting to ensure all KPIs and identified goals are met.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing projects of all marketing campaigns and activities.
- Coordinating the briefing relevant stakeholders for the next quarter via our Project Management tool, Asana.
- Taking ownership of all key dates and timelines with an understanding of the moving parts needed to manage campaign delivery.
- Supporting the team across a variety of projects including brand activations, campaign launches, promotions, events, paid ads, social media, in-store and online retail projects, print media and more.
- Working with the production team to stay across the timelines of new product development, and marketing samples.
- Working collaboratively with the team to brainstorm new and creative growth initiatives.
- Reviewing and coordinating internal briefs between both the Marketing, Ecommerce and Creative teams.
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of all marketing activities in our Campaign Report including tracking the budgets, KPIs and ROI across all channels.
- Putting together our campaign reporting documentation and tracking our monthly influencer and photo shoot production costs.
- Motivated and confident individual with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communicator with strong time-management skills
- Customer-centric vision and an analytical mindset
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Paid social platforms and web CMS tools (eg. Shopify).
- Relevant tertiary qualification, and a working knowledge of Ecommerce and Marketing.
- Ideally, 2-3 years experience in a similar marketing-related role is desired.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We’re growing – and we want you to come along for the ride.
The role includes benefits like learning and development opportunities, paid parental leave, compulsory days off to spend in bed (or gardening or surfing or reading), affordable bedding, a dog-friendly office.
Be a part of an energetic and fast-growing business where every day is different, every achievement is celebrated, and we’re only just getting started.
GET IN BED WITH US
Diversity makes us stronger. We’re looking to work with people of all genders, races, ethnicities, orientations, abilities, and disabilities, so if the above is of interest to you, then please throw your hat in the ring. (Or just your application, if you don’t like wearing hats.)
Don't sleep on this opportunity, we're a lot of fun, we're in an exciting growth period, and now is the time to join the team.
INTERESTED? Apply now with your cover letter and CV via Bamboo.