Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins. 🚀
Afterpay is transforming the way we pay by allowing customers to receive products immediately and pay for their purchases over four instalments, always interest-free. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt! Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. In the U.S. more than 5 million customers use Afterpay and is offered by more than 15,000 of the top fashion and beauty retailers across the country - including Anthropologie, Forever 21, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom & Europe where the brand is called Clearpay.
Tell me, what's the instore app by Afterpay?
People love using Afterpay, we've got millions of users across the globe (US, AU, EU, China) and we’ve designed a cool way for everyone to use it more freely. With any of your associated payments apps you can use the Afterpay digital card in all supporting retailers! It’s awesome, it’s another way to get the BNPL experience but through the ease and convenience of the digital wallet.
Afterpay is looking for an experienced Mobile QA Engineer to support their growing Instore App team. Someone that can be a self-starter who has a deep understanding of cutting-edge Mobile testing & automation frameworks, is a clear communicator across cross functional teams and who is passionate about working on consumer facing products. This is an exciting opportunity to make a direct, tangible impact on our product and work on projects that are pivotal to our team's success and our company's growth.
- Be responsible for the quality and stability of the Afterpay Mobile App during different stages of the development lifecycle
- Overseeing running regression test plans on both iOS and Android before every release
- Implement automation frameworks like Appium, etc to scale end to end QA testing
- Work cross-functionally with teams to provide quick, real-time feedback of issues and their resolution
- Clearly communicate newly found issues and see them through to resolution and closure
- 3+ years professional experience testing, including both iOS and Android apps.
- Experience maintaining and updating test plans/test suites in a fast paced feature changing environment
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like Appium, Espresso, etc - is a bonus
- Experience testing features that are being A/B tested
- Programming or scripting experience - is a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication across multiple channels of communication
- Proven experience of working effectively with different teams across multiple geographies - is a bonus
- Ability to quickly learn new areas and related testing work
- You are flexible to adapt to change and can work in an fast paced environment
How to Apply:
We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now! 🚀
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.