- National Scope
- Fast paced and always different
- Huge potential for growth
- Central Surry Hills location - Close to Central station
As the business development manager your focus will be on-boarding SME's onto the Sherpa platform as well as curating each account to maximise their revenue. The role will require you to to perform telesales and face to face meetings. To perform well you must not be afraid to pick up the phone and call anyone...we want you to be an evangelist for Sherpa. Once you see the response you will get we don't think you will have a problem with that.
The role is focused on growing business in each targeted city in Australia.
- Manage a portfolio of businesses focusing on growing their business and improving their experience
- Set and track account targets, aligned with company objectives Identifying strategic opportunities within their local markets, working cross functionally with our operations and customer success teams
- Engage with your portfolio to understand opportunities for improvement, relaying those opportunities to our product team to build better features and products
- Act as the client’s point of contact handling inquiries, resolving conflicts, and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Analyze your portfolio’s strengths and weaknesses, providing recommendations on how to increase revenue and ensure it’s diversity
We don't expect you to be a seasoned professional but as a minimum be hungry and willing to learn. The best salespeople are the ones that simply love what they do.
- 1+ years experience in Account Management/Sales
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and analytical; with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy with Mac, iOS, and Android
- Knowledge of CRM software, preferably Salesforce or Zoho
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced, quickly evolving environment
The team at Sherpa are a fun bunch, we work hard and play hard. We are building a great brand and a great company and we know that starts from the people. So you too need not take yourself too seriously but don't mind getting your hands dirty.
- Salary + Comms
- Some travel
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you soon.