hi, we’re hipages Group.
We are an Australian-owned, ASX listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Ranked #2 Best Places to Work in Australia, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment.
Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with ~300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
The hipages team create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their business and delight their customers.
So, what are the specifics?
Due to unprecedented growth in our tradie base, we’re growing our retention team so that we can better service our clients. We're looking for passionate phone based Customer Retention Specialists to join our high performing sales team.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Meeting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s and sales targets
- Making a high volume of outbound / inbound phone calls
- Explaining the key benefits of hipages with potential clients
- Handling customers objections
- Closing the sale and retaining our members
- Developing and maintaining accurate product knowledge
- Liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure that client’s needs are met
- Effective note taking on all client interactions and input into CRM system
Commission is uncapped, as we want to see you succeed!
These are our must haves:
- 2 years experience in a Retention or Customer Service role
- Experience in high volume telesales
- Proven results against sales, retention or similar KPIs
- Exposure to online marketing or advertising would be an advantage
- You love working in a dynamic, fast paced sales team environment
- You have excellent time management skills and can think on your feet!
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!