hi. We’re hipages.
As the leader in the On-Demand Tradie Economy, our aim is to create a seamless experience for tradies and homeowners.
Over the past 17 years, we have been developing technology that optimises the way tradies build, manage and grow their businesses, helping Aussie homeowners to smoothly connect with trusted trade professionals along the way.
hipages. Change the way you tradie!
So, what are the specifics?
Due to unprecedented growth in our tradie base, we’re growing our account management team so that we can better service our clients. We're looking for passionate phone based Advertising Sales Account Managers who can manage a high volume of accounts, develop relationships with our clients and smash their KPIs out of the park.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- You'll be looking after a portfolio of approx 500 trade businesses from around Australia, ranging from sole traders to mid sized businesses.
- As their dedicated point of contact, you'll be handling approx 80 outbound/inbound calls per day.
- Giving your tradies a world class experience via amazing customer service
- You'll be managing the full life cycle of your tradies' hipages campaigns, including onboarding, nurturing and retaining and growing their advertising.
- You're responsible for revenue retainment and growth within your portfolio against monthly targets.
Commission is uncapped, as we want to see you succeed!
These are our must haves:
- 2 years experience in an Account Management, Sales, Retention or Customer Service role
- Experience in high volume telesales
- Proven results against sales, retention or similar KPIs
- Exposure to online marketing or advertising would be an advantage
- You love working in a dynamic, fast paced sales team environment
- You have excellent time management skills and can think on your feet!
What’s in it for you?
Our team members really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep hipages one of the best places to work in Australia.
- a dedicated high performance team
- huge investment in your career development
- superior employee benefits
- uncapped commission plans
- participation within our Employee Share Program
These are just some of the many reasons to join us, not to mention the free brekkie, an amazing social calendar and one of the best offices in Australia, located in the heart of Sydney CBD!
hipages. Change the way you career!
We are actively interviewing now, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. For any specific questions, please contact Casey at [email protected].
We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role? We encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you