Take a seat on our rocket ship and join us on our mission to change education around the world. We’re a rapidly growing SaaS company and are looking for an SME Account Executive (Existing Business) to help our customers grow toward profitability and achieve scalable business processes.
Who we are?
Xplor and QK Technologies have recently joined forces to become an international team of over 130 people hailing from offices in Melbourne, Brisbane and London. Being part of the TSG and their Education vertical, both our brands share the passion for education and innovative technology and want to support those who make it great.
Our product suite is changing education by helping childcare services and educators easily manage and automate all aspects of their operations, as well as by connecting parents with their children's well-being and growth.
What will I be doing as an Account Executive in the SME team?
Our Sales team drives our company’s growth by contacting, educating, and converting customers to use our products. The Account Executive role contributes to sales growth by converting leads into sales whilst providing the best solution-oriented sales experience possible for our SME customers.
- You’ll take ownership of a portfolio of existing clients, and successfully up-sell, cross-sell and expand the business in your portfolio
- You’ll help us migrate existing QikKids clients from our desktop platform to our new cloud solution
- You’ll work across a large number of accounts and prioritise where opportunities exist
- You’ll hold product demonstration appointments with existing client accounts and use advanced discovery skills to understand individual childcare providers’ goals
- You’ll develop your product demonstration dynamically to solve real problems experienced by different stakeholders in a childcare business
- You’ll help to educate customers on additional product offerings to increase multi-product usage
What would make me a good candidate?
- You have solid experience in solution selling technology or SaaS products
- You’re confident in helping customers understand how a product can drive results by demonstrating ROI via short, but effective sales cycles
- You can demonstrate a track record of success in growing sales pipelines and delivering predictable results
- You have a strong understanding of pains that are specific to business areas, such as growth, efficiency, cost-savings and budget allocations
- You’re an excellent articulator with strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- You pride yourself with strong relationship building skills and can show empathy to our customers and internal teams
- You’re able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- You show awareness of your own strengths and areas for growth and development
- You’re self-directed with a passion to succeed and you can maintain motivation and drive when things become difficult
- Having a strong understanding of how a childcare centre runs would be a big plus
- Our core values resonate with you: Be Humble, Obsess Over Others, Think Deeply Move Quickly, and Embrace Change
- Be an Australian citizen or have eligibility and documentation demonstrating your right to work in Australia
What it means to work for us
How many companies can truly claim they are making the world a better place? We are one of a handful who is relentlessly working towards this noble goal. We are here to make education great.
Some of the other perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn, with accelerated career development for high performers
- A collaborative, flat structured team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Regular social activities and celebrations
- 10 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave benefit
- 3 days paid Volunteer Leave per year
- $1500 individual yearly L&D budget
- Childcare discounts, mental health support
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote working from anywhere in the world for 8 weeks per year for all roles
- Discounts to study an MBA in Innovation and Leadership
- Discounts on tech from Apple and JB Hi-Fi
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "rocketfuel" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad.
Individuals seeking employment at our company are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check as part of their employment.