Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest technologies and best engineering practices to deliver groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the world.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software investment has been focused on the needs of the world’s 2.7 billion mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us as we build a scalable platform for the world’s largest brands working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and user experience.
Skedulo is searching for an IT & Operations specialist to join the team based in our Brisbane office. You will be part of the business operations team and the go to person for all things IT related. You will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our IT infrastructure, device management & tooling, for our growing global team.
- Maintain & improve our office infrastructure, working with vendors for our global offices as needed
- Be the frontline for our internal helpdesk ticketing process
- Provide hands-on & remote technical support to diagnose & resolve issues with company devices & applications
- Maintain our system of record for user access to applications
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools that support our business requirements
- Manage and enforce our MDM security requirements, working with Sec Ops to ensure all compliance requirements are met.
- Keeping abreast of new IT products & solutions & providing recommendations for process improvements
- Communicate best practices in application use, data & device management
- 1+ years of experience working in IT or Operations
- Experience maintaining office network infrastructure
- Experience with technical support for laptops
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Ubiquiti Systems or other enterprise networks
- Experience configuring & supporting MacOS & Windows systems
- Understanding of SOC2 & ISO27001 security standards
- Experience managing SSO & MDM systems (Intune)
- Experience administering SaaS tools (Gsuite, Office365, Atlassian etc.)
- Appreciation of the challenges faced by IT security professionals and a desire to provide solutions
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flexible work from home policy
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills