- Work fully remote or from our Sydney office (your choice)
- Competitive salary with incentives/equity options
- Impactful and rewarding role helping us improve men’s health
G’day, we’re Mosh
Our mission is to radically change healthcare for Aussie men. To get them the help they need without all the hassle, seriousness and sometimes awkwardness.
We know the current healthcare system is not meeting the needs of the modern man, and we reckon there’s a better, more holistic way. Our solutions for hair loss, sexual health, skin care, mental health (and more to come!) are easy, affordable and completely discreet.
We believe there is no better time than now, that action is better than words and that results trump dreams. So, we’re scaling up at super speed, and on the hunt for the best and brightest to help us fulfil our mission.
More than a job
There’s nothing better than the feeling that what you’re doing matters and makes a difference. We’re pretty lucky this is the norm and not the exception for us.
The impact you’ll make:
We're looking for impact-driven Software Engineers of all levels to help us build, maintain and support the Mosh website and services. You’ll get to solve interesting problems that put your critical/creative thinking to good use. Driven by your passion and commitment to outputting high-quality code, you’ll work collaboratively with others to build the best user experiences.
Things you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with other developers and product teams
- Write high-performance, maintainable code
- Perform technical tasks as needed to meet operational requirements
- Implement ideas that improve developer velocity and better user experiences
- Work from concept to deployment
- Build upon multiple external APIs and services
Experience you’ll bring:
We’re looking for someone who can get stuff done and brings a positive attitude to whatever they do. If this and the below sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- 3+ years Software Development experience
- Understanding of Ruby or Java (or similar)
- Understanding of design and style languages - HTML5, CSS / LESS / SASS
- Understanding of Web DevOps - Git, TDD/BDD, CI/CD
- Ability to work with Agile development methodologies (Kanban/Scrum)
Tell me more
Gladly! We hire teammates that share our values, believe in our mission and are passionate about the future of men’s health. Some of the reasons our team loves Mosh include:
- Our work makes a real, positive impact on the lives of others
- Freedom and flexibility to work the way you want, including fully remote
- We’re on a growth trajectory so there’s plenty of opportunity to learn and develop
- We’re a creative, friendly and collaborative bunch
Everyone is different and we think that’s what makes life interesting. We’re committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
P.S. We love a good cover letter. The more you, the better.