Discover an online shopping experience like no other with MyDeal – the premier Australian retail marketplace that has been bringing shoppers the best deals, discounts and sales on home and lifestyle products since 2011.
We pride ourselves on offering a curated selection of quality products from trusted retailers, so our customers can shop with confidence knowing they are getting the best of the best. From the biggest brands to unique and boutique offerings, we’ve got all of our customers covered.
But our commitment to excellence doesn't stop there. In September 2022, MyDeal joined forces with the Woolworths Group, expanding our reach and capabilities to better serve our customers. As part of this prestigious group, we continue to grow and evolve, enhancing our online marketplace and offering unparalleled value to our loyal customers.
MyDeal is in search of a Junior Customer Service Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the customer service team in improving the customer experience, specifically for returns, refunds and warranty claims. Additionally identifying process improvements to enhance the end to end journey for our customers.
The role has ample opportunity to expand in scope and responsibility to satisfy an ambitious and aspirational self-starter who is looking for a company to grow with. You will be well supported by like-minded team members and managers, with a core focus on the MyDeal customer experience.
- Handle returns, refunds, spare parts and policy compliance
- Develop key performance reports for; refunds, warranty claims and compliance
- Oversee the Instock warehouse, managing both incoming and outgoing inventory
- Collaborate with Instock and Finance to report on warranty claim performance, and develop the end to end warranty process
- Organise and attend meetings with suppliers regarding warranty claims.
- Provide support to CS teams regarding disputes across all functions, through various channels such as email and phone
- Investigate disputes through root cause analysis and provide satisfactory outcomes for customers
- Collaborate with Documentation specialist to create best practice outcomes for common customer queries
- This job would suit a junior candidate looking to gain new skills and experience in a customer service environment
- Exceptional English communication skills (grammar, spelling and sentence structure).
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to lift objects occasionally, weighing approximately up to 10kgs
- Tech savvy and an ability to learn.
- Customer focussed mindset.
- Zendesk (or similar help desk software) experience is beneficial.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Team discounts across our range of Woolworths Group brands you know and love.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train.