Who the hoot are Wisr?!
We’re on a mission to bring people closer to financial wellness and make a real difference in the world, starting right here in Australia. The way we’re doing it is pretty cool too. Take a peek at our fair and personalised loans, our round-up app, and our free credit scoring dashboard.
Now is the time to join one of Australia’s fastest growing ASX-listed fintechs. We are proudly purpose-led with a track record of consistent quarter-on-quarter growth and we’ve got big plans on our mind. People are taking notice and we were ranked #2 on the AFR Boss Best Places to Work 2022!
We are a responsible bunch of humans who love helping each other out and share a penchant for learning, both personally and professionally. We love our customers (some would say a tad obsessed) and we love making your day.
Keen to put your smart part to work? You’ll need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident based out of Sydney to apply.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to take on a fast-paced role where you’ll own incoming inquiries across our financial wellness product suite. Your focus will be across creating an exceptional experience for our customers and brokers when they contact Wisr.
What You’ll Do
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming inquiries across our products - Wisr Loan, WisrApp, and WisrCredit. You’ll answer a range of inbound calls, from fresh enquiries to existing relationships to mortgage/financial brokers and leave each customer with an amazing experience!
- Manage the enquiries inbox ensuring a fast response at all times. If you can’t action the request yourself, you’ll know exactly which team can and pass it to them swiftly.
- Answer enquiries through the ‘webchat’ function on the website in real time.
- Align yourself to our success metrics like: number of closed cases, customer NPS and quality assurance.
You love smashing your monthly targets, and strive to provide a high level of customer service to everyone you speak with. You thrive in an environment where every day is different.
You’ll also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Previous experience working in a customer service/telephone-based role is a bonus.
- Tech savvy - interest in fintech apps and financial products is a huge plus.
- The confidence in speaking to customers and brokers at all levels and ability to turn technical financial jargon non-technical.
- The ability to efficiently work across different platforms and systems - webchat, ticketing queue, email inbox, to name a few.
Not sure if you tick all the boxes? Don’t rule yourself out just yet. If you’re interested, we would love to hear from you, so get in touch!
Our culture & perks
- Family friendly and flexible work culture
- $500 every year to spend on your wellbeing
- Generous paid parental leave
- Udemy pass to learn new skills (maybe this is the year you learn how to take up your pants instead of asking your parents)
- Share incentive programs
- Outdoor rooftop terrace overlooking the Opera House, what a view!
- Fortnightly Friday lunch club and endless snacks
- Casual dress code (Chucks encouraged!)
- Table tennis and regular tournaments
- Arcade machine & massage pod
- Regular social events and awesome team offsites
- It’s 5pm somewhere in the world, so finish off the day with a Wisr Beer!
You’ll be joining a high-performing team with a focus on psychological wellbeing and safety. We want you to bring your whole self to Wisr – that’s where you’ll do your best work.
Wisr is committed to building a supportive, inclusive and diverse workplace, and we strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds and identities.
Bonus points for a kickass cover letter addressing the role and how you’ll make an impact here @ Wisr!