- Sydney based
- Working on a Program of software solutions for one of Australia’s largest insurance providers who are on a growth journey
- Closing date 27 June 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Program Manager to join our delivery team in Sydney. This is an exciting role with the key purpose of delivering a significant program of work for our largest Australian based customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively manage several workstreams simultaneously, through the full project lifecycle & ensure that the project is executed in line with our client’s delivery standards.
- Organise and support teams to develop and implement the various workstreams.
- Provide guidance, mentoring & leadership with a one team culture across the project team.
- Reliably report performance against project plan and budget ensuring that the project benefits plan is delivered.
- Balance the differing needs of the project stakeholders & manage relationships across various locations.
- Create and embed a strong team culture that has a connection back to Jade’s Head Office.
- Anticipate project issues and risks; managing resolutions and mitigation strategies.
- Make key project decisions in line with agreed accountabilities
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience in delivering software development projects through multiple Agile teams, ideally including projects with budgets upwards $500k
- Experience in setting up these teams and establish Agile processes would be an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects at the same time
- People management and leadership skills
- Ability to see the 'big picture' in identifying project interdependencies
- Planning and estimating skill plus budgeting & resourcing experience in a project context
- Strong sense of urgency, focus on outcomes and drive for success with good time management skills
- Strong Interpersonal & negotiation skills & ability to work with all levels in the organisation
People first. Live for the future. Dare to be different. These three values underpin everything we do at Jade. We never lose sight of people, their potential, and the innovative ways they can achieve that potential through technology.
Our commitment to our customers’ future success defines us. Through passionate employees like you, we’re always looking for new ways of combining the power of People, Data, and Software, to make technology meaningful and accessible. This approach enables our customers to evolve in the fields of customer engagement, retention, and business efficiency.
Our people love coming to work because we’re always working on something innovative and inspiring, and we can’t wait for more people like you to join us.
To view a Position Description for this role Position Description - click here