Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia and the United States, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We envision a world where small businesses can compete on a level playing field with the big guys. Sendle is a fast-growing business with bold ambitions and big dreams. Plus, we’re Australia's first 100% carbon neutral shipping service and a certified BCorp.
In the last year alone, we’ve made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the world, moving from a single country operation in Australia to successful launch and operation in the US. We also launched major partnerships with Etsy and Shopify recently, too!
The purpose of the Senior Partnerships Manager will be to manage a portfolio of high-profile partners in the e-commerce and logistics industry. You will provide partners with best in class partner management from onboarding to ongoing partner management to deliver on Sendle partner goals. Through the establishment of strong partner relationships you will gain a deep understanding of each partner including their goals and challenges to identify opportunities for Sendle to grow the partnership.
What you’ll do
Cultivate relationships with Sendle partners
- Build strong trusted advisor relationships with major eCommerce enterprise resellers and shipping integration technology developers
- Work closely with all of Sendle’s partners to help them grow their business with Sendle through collaborative campaigns, product development and training.
Contribute to team growth
- Support VP Partnership Development with strategic partner initiatives and optimisation.
- Collaborate with the partner integration manager to resolve technical or product issues faced by partners. Provide updates and status back to partnership and support teams.
- Analyse partnership performance and highlight potential opportunities or risks.
Manage day-to-day operations
- Investigate and resolve issues that prevent the partner (and/or their merchants) from conducting business operations.
- Work with the Partnership Support Liaison to educate internal teams, including support, in handling partner-specific matters and questions.
Educate and advocate for Partnerships
- Be an advocate with Sendle’s internal stakeholders to communicate partner requirements and bring their viewpoints to relevant internal stakeholders/forums.
- Establish relationships with partners to advocate Sendle’s brand and to gather partner requirements.
What you’ll need
- 6-8+ years’ experience in a key account or partner management
- Working knowledge of the eCommerce in Australia and/or complementary sectors
- Courier industry knowledge would be advantageous
- An insatiable curiosity to understand partner and customer’s needs
- Project management nous and the ability to plan, manage and execute multiple projects across multiple teams
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong proficiency in using tools used to run eCommerce businesses such as CRMs, payment platforms, apps, plugins and more.
- Great communication skills and the ability to articulate partners needs/requirements
- To thrive in a fast-paced, changeable tech environment.
- You’ll look for ways to improve, save time and do things smarter.
Preferred Computer/Software/Application Proficiency:
- G Suite
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us you know this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.