We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
What you will be doing?
• You'll be working with the Head of Marketing and Senior Marketing Manager (Brand) to oversee the content strategy for the business, supporting both our B2C and B2B marketing teams (expect a 50:50 split)
• You’ll be our go-to source for engaging content, owning the ideation and creation of quality content across all channels (from ad copy and blog posts to eDMs and web copy)
• You will be a champion for our different audiences, challenging us to think differently about the kind of content that is required to generate real engagement and intent
• There will be more content than you can handle alone, a large part of your role will involve scaling and managing a network of freelance and agency resources to deliver highly engaging content on time and on budget
• You will own the content calendar across all publishing channels (web, blog, social, paid advertorial) and manage the content amplification strategy to ensure content reaches and engages with our target audience
• Our B2C content will play an important role in both campaign acquisition and organic search, you'll be expected to help deliver content that our customers and search engines loves
• You will build out our video content strategy including scaling internal video production to allow for the regular roll-out of thought leadership, case study and user generated content (UGC)
• You will be a champion for the brands Tone of Voice (ToV), providing training and support across the business to improve how we communicate with our customers
What will make you successful?
• You are an experienced content marketer ready to take the next step in your career: we're less concerned about the number of years you've been working and more interested in the impact you have had. Bonus points if you've worked across both B2C and B2B audiences
• This is a genuine "hands on" role: we're small team of highly-talented marketers and we rely on each other to deliver, you will need to be confident writer and able to hand many different content projects at once
• You are a Storyteller with the know how to craft content and messaging that attracts and holds the attention of you target audience
• You are have a strong eye for creative execution setting a high bar for content and design within the business
• You have a clear understanding of, and experience with, the role SEO plays in ensuring content performs
• You are a master planner capable of managing multiple content workstreams, creative briefs and project teams at different stages on time and to budget
• You are a confident and engaging team player, you know how to connect with people across the business (marketing, product, sales and credit) and bring them on the journey to deliver content that just works
• You know how to bring a sense of fun to work every day
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input
• Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run
• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
• A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in
• Flexible working arrangements
• Monthly company events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another!
• Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly