From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
About the Opportunity
Want to have your finger on the pulse for all things fashion and retail? Want to make a difference? Afterpay is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Graphic Designer to be a core part of our creative and content team with a mission to drive Afterpay’s overall brand aesthetic. In this newly created permanent position, you will be working with our Creative Leads, Brand Managers, Retail Marketers, Development teams and external agencies to create and implement world-class design.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for the execution of design throughout all phases of a project across a broad range of digital and physical touch points - basically anything that requires a design solution will sit with you
- Work with different teams and partners in setting the right tonality in our communication channels, adhering to our brand and design guidelines.
- Create adaptations for global and local campaigns.
- Digital media creation and experiential design for events or conferences.
- Generate design specification documents and playbooks to be handed off for implementation by developers or marketeers.
- Craft beautiful presentation decks - can use Google Slides and keynote to tell a great visual story.
- While technical skills are imperative, above average design and layout skills will be just as important to the success of the person in this position.
- You should be bringing with you a high end sense of style and design and an opinion on what we need to do to take our brand to the next level
- Solid experience in graphic and digital design
- Ability to iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity screen designs
- Strong abilities in Adobe Creative Suite and working knowledge and skills in WordPress, HTML5, CSS and After Effects etc
- Must be highly organised with the ability to prioritise daily workload and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and a sense of professionalism and flexibility when receiving constructive criticism and requested edits
- Highly knowledgeable and the desire to stay current with the latest digital technology to remain competitive
Please note, when applying for this opportunity we ask you include a link to your portfolio of work.