We’re looking for a hands-on CRM/Lifecycle super-star to play a critical role in building our Flare brand experience through audience understanding, data-led thinking, strategic direction and technical execution.
Flare is an established scale-up that is reinventing the way that people engage with their work, wellness and finances. Over one million Aussies (and growing) use us. This role will help us better connect with our customers and drive engagement through high-quality interactions.
We’re looking for someone who wants to make an impact. You’ll have the floor to show us the art of the possible when it comes to best practice lifecycle marketing, and be empowered to deliver on that experience. You’ll love problem solving and strategic thinking as much as you enjoy pressing the button on a campaign and seeing the results roll in…
With Flare, you have the opportunity to use your skills and experience to map journeys, segment audiences, build, deploy, automate, optimise and report on lifecycle programs across all our products. You’ll be our CRM guru, creating meaningful interactions with our customers, helping to live up to our brand promise, as well as meeting key business outcomes.
What we offer:
- Part of an exciting, fast-growing business with a fun and friendly culture
- Flexible work & access to exciting benefits
- Great remuneration
About the role:
- Working with the Senior Content & Engagement manager, drive the overall business CRM agenda, identifying opportunities and areas for improvement, and bringing stakeholders on that journey
- Shape the strategy and create high performing lifecycle programs for our core products: Superannuation, Salary Packaging and our new Flare app (you’ll have support to build your knowledge of these products)
- Deliver end-to-end lifecycle program management including: strategy, data briefs, communications, sign-off, build, quality assurance, deployment, reporting and optimisation
- Develop testing strategy and roadmaps to optimise all programs, including identifying opportunities to A/B test
- Create and manage processes where they don’t exist to support best practice delivery of your campaigns
- Organise your work, manage tight deadlines and multiple priorities through project management, clear reporting and communication
- Report on key program and journey metrics, and be responsible for performance against business outcomes and quarterly targets like engagement, x-sell and churn
- Act as the go-to authority on lifecycle in the business, helping other teams ideate and deploy their campaigns
- Over 4+ years of experience as a CRM or Lifecycle specialist and be looking to take a step into a role that gives you the remit and opportunity to shine
- Driven, tenacious, friendly, flexible, adaptable and resourceful
- Solid exposure delivering journeys across all digital channels (SMS, email, push, in-app, social), understanding how to best utilise those channels based on audience need and interaction
- The technical capability to build and deploy campaigns through platforms. We use Customer.io and Hubspot currently
- You’ll understand the art and science of marketing, with brilliant creative solutions informed by rich data insights
- A basic understanding of marketing solutions architecture and how this can support goals like personalisation and relevance desirable
- Experience building engagement programs for apps and defining user journeys desirable
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work cross-functionally with teams including product, customer experience, sales and engineering
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, and take ownership of your remit to deliver great work
More about Flare
Flare is a Sydney-based fintech. We build market-leading onboarding, benefits and employee engagement solutions for the workplace, and financial products designed to help Australians live their best financial lives. Over 2500 companies use Flare’s technology to save time, build culture and improve employee retention for their 650,000 workers. Employees can access these solutions through Flare and most leading HR and payroll platforms, and directly through Slate, an innovative workplace financial services brand that helps Australians plan for a secure future.
At Flare, we celebrate diversity in all its forms—race, gender, colour, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, age, and disability status, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of all backgrounds and beliefs feel welcome, and all voices are heard.