About your next workplace - Nexigen Digital
We are Australia’s largest privately-owned group of online service providers, which includes brands such as VentraIP, Zuver Hosting and Domains, Synergy Wholesale, and Circular Media Group.
Every day our all-Australian team deliver exceptional service and outstanding support to our 200,000+ customers who choose us for their domain names, website hosting and digital marketing.
Over the past thirteen years, we have been constant game-changers, industry innovators, award winners, and community leaders - and now is your chance to join our team.
The role of the Director of Strategic Partnerships & Growth is to guide clients towards strategically optimal solutions that can improve their overall business. To achieve that, the team needs to understand the client's business, their pain-points, industry and landscape.
To be successful in this role you will have strong resilience to get in front of the right people, ask the right questions and find the right solutions, to act with integrity and place the end user at the center of everything you do. With your can-do attitude and great development and visual communication skills, you would also thrive in a high-end business environment and enjoy the challenge of a results focused team.
The benefits of working with the Nexigen Digital team
Aside from being awarded “Employer of Choice” in the Australian Business Awards, we are often referred to as the Google of south-east Melbourne thanks to our unique facilities and team culture, and a top-down mandate to take care of the people who take care of our customers.
Some of the office perks include:
- A weekly selection of delicious meals prepared in our on-site kitchen for breakfast and lunch.
- A fully-stocked snack bar featuring an assortment of chips, chocolates, nuts, protein bars and fresh fruit.
- A drink fridge loaded with an assortment of soft drinks, juices and water.
- A fully equipped private gym.
- Barista-made coffee and tea delivered to your desk.
- A team wellness centre with a sound-proof gaming stadium featuring an 85” 4K TV, racing car simulator, pinball machine, arcade machine, air hockey table, and comfortable chill-out bean bags.
- A Wheel of Rewards for recognising outstanding contributions to the company.
- An on-site salon where our resident barber and stylist provide free haircuts on a regular basis.
We actively encourage training and upskilling for personal development and will fund courses that have a beneficial impact on the business.
Please note that due to strict security requirements the successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police Check as a condition of employment.