Ailo (https://ailo.io/) is a data-powered platform which makes the property management experience extraordinary. Utilising the largest single set of property management data, Ailo's technology empowers property management professionals to drive growth, improve their performance and increase profits. At Ailo our vision is to use our industry leading data insights and technology to reimagine the property management experience for agencies, landlords and tenants.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Operations Engineer to join our TechOps team to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding enterprise systems as we grow. You will be responsible for the administration, integration and maintenance of all our enterprise IT systems. You will be a key part of the ongoing IT security requirements and their implementation. There is a huge opportunity to learn and develop at an exciting company as we grow fast with exposure to multiple technologies and challenges.
What you will be doing at Ailo
- Coordinate and solve technical problems across a wide variety of technologies, including SaaS configuration, device management and software.
- Automate the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and contractors and their devices
- Setup, administer and integrate core business systems and infrastructure (largely SaaS)
- Coordinate and manage the use of IT equipment, software, services
- Audit systems and remediate where necessary
- Continually assess for effectiveness across the systems and implement improvement where identified.
- Prepare high-quality documentation, specifications and procedures for the IT systems and their associated systems.
What you will bring to the role…
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Demonstrate your understanding of computer systems, software, hardware, servers, and networking, and be keen to learn.
- Experience with software development and/or scripting
- Experience configuring systems and working with SaaS products API’s to automate and integrate (Salesforce, Zendesk, Xero)
- Have experience in internal end-user support and be able to help solve complex technical support issues.
- Show strong problem-solving skills, working to find solutions that provide long term results minimising manual effort.
- Experience administering and working with Linux/MacOSX
- Leave your ego at the door. Ailo is a high performing team who genuinely enjoy working together, respect each other’s perspectives and focus on the common goal to achieve incredible results.
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / 3rd parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.