At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty, Home and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
We are proud to have developed one of Australia's most loved brands in a very short time. Our team of marketers are innovative, courageous and creative. They run at the forefront of the digital space, are passionate about building a best-in-class brand and are relentlessly focused on delivering results. They do this by collaborating on sophisticated campaigns that reach and engage our customers in the newest and most innovative ways. Teams of Brand, Trade, Merchandising and Creatives uncover and showcase the latest fashion trends to inspire and empower our customers. They are committed to growing the impact of THE ICONIC through imagination, style and understanding our customer mindset. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Trade we are looking for a Trade Marketing Analyst to join us on a 10 month parental leave contract.
- Providing accurate analysis and reporting for our trade and promotional activities
- Weekly sales performance reporting and analysis of any unexpected variances and reporting on finding.
- Support in the drafting of weekly Exec Trade Review Memo
- Ad-hoc analysis and deep-dives - especially across channels and different promo tactics / mechanism
- Supporting weekly promotional planning and execution as well as tactical / reactive trade initiatives.
- Roll up and monitoring of SKU and stock required for key promotions, updating the Head of Commercial Trade of any risks or concerns.
- Creating campaigns and uploading SKUs
- Collecting the content and setting up briefs for Marketing
- Managing the execution of the offers / initiatives in order to ensure we deliver against our Trade goals
- Work with channel owners to secure / confirm appropriate support across promos / initiatives
- Identification of risks and opportunities, providing suggestions, solutions or actions
- Supporting project work
- Supporting account managers and planners with any queries they may have on a brand, a customer or sales for example
- Contributes to team meetings, by challenging/ highlighting risk and/ or opportunity
- Maintenance of existing Tools and Reports, development and input into design of new tools and reports
- Ideally you will have 3-5 years of experience in a Trade marketing role within a similar retail environment.
- Skilled in Excel reporting (including pivot tables and v-look ups) and skilled in Google sheets
- Has an analytical mindset - Comfortable working with large quantities of data
- Proactively takes ownership and responsibility of work and takes pride in doing a thorough job and making an impact
- Actively looks to improve processes and develop efficiencies where possible
- Strong communication skills with a great eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong team player who embodies our ICONIC Principles
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Where possible, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding. Similarly, our team members are operating in a hybrid working model with days spent between their home and our hubs each week.