Experience in HR tech or health tech SaaS companies greatly preferred.
We are looking for a smart and ambitious Product Manager. As a start-up, product management is a much more multi-disciplinary role than at a larger, more established role, so you will need to be comfortable sitting across a range of activities and roles. It is a great opportunity to step up to the next level of impact in your Product Management career.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you will get hands-on in all aspects of our Product Management, from user story development through to integrated product strategy. You will have the opportunity to influence our solution and your inputs will directly reflect in the success of the product.
We are a very fast-moving, young start-up, and you’ll need to be ready to step into a fluid environment without many embedded structures and processes. We’re happy to evolve as we grow up, and we’ll encourage your insights.
My Occ Health Record is an exciting B2B SaaS start-up that is revolutionising the way employers handle the occupational health data of their employees. We’re born from Bodycare Workplace Solutions, the largest provider of onsite injury prevention and physiotherapy services across Australia and New Zealand, so we’ve got the DNA to really understand the marketplace needs.
We’re growing incredibly quickly, and in addition to building out our core platform product, we are continuing to innovate and drive new product development.
You will be responsible for or involved heavily in:
· Refining and evolving the product vision
· Clarifying the value proposition for the near term and longer-term
· Refining and extending the product roadmap, including small and large features
· Collaborating on and communicating the product ideas and visions of the leadership team
· Working with business development to capture information about the marketplace as well as to optimise their capabilities and processes
· Refining and scaling the customer onboarding process
· Refining and monitoring Customer Success activities
· Interacting with customers in the sales, onboarding, and cross-selling stages of the customer journey
· Working with the development team to ensure transparency of work, as well as delivery of the solutions on time and within quality expectations
· Refining and optimising internal reporting and billing processes
· Tracking, measuring and being accountable for all product KPIs.
· Experience in HR tech or health tech as a SaaS solution is greatly preferred. At least we expect experience in a B2B SaaS organisation.
· Minimum 4 years of online Product Management experience preferred.
· Experience in project management, tracking, and/or information management and systems surrounding them.
· High level of attention to detail, and the ability to execute that detail in documentation and design.
· Experience in testing and improving the user experience and interfaces.
· Ability to create great relationships with internal stakeholders.
· Self-motivated, driven and ability to work autonomously
· Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
· Outstanding level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong critical thinking, initiative and problem-solving skill
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent organisation & time management skills
· Be curious, a great listener and communicator
· A team player with a positive and friendly attitude
· Competitive salary
· Being part of a fast-paced start up environment
· Reasonably flexible work arrangements
The role is a South Melbourne-based role, though, initially, it is likely to be a remote working role. Going forward, there may remain significant amounts of time where the role is delivered remotely. An effective home working space is essential.