Douugh is a capital-light, purpose-led fintech developing a financial wellness platform, taking an AI-first approach in order to reimagine banking. We are on a mission to help people better manage their money and live financially healthier.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a high growth technology startup that is focused initially in the U.S market. Be involved in the technical decision-making and execution in a collaborative team environment and have the opportunity to learn and apply cutting edge technologies to drive product innovation in the consumer banking industry.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Passionate about what you do and like to get shit done
- Move fast and learn from your mistakes
- Customer obsessed
- Take pride in your work
- Love to write code that your teammates can read
- Have a constant desire to learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- Love to mentor other engineers and help them improve
- Have a start-up mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
- Are self-aware and are driven to improve your skills and learn from those around you
- Have strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
- Work on the development of our native iOS app
- Work with designers, product teams and other development teams to produce a world-class user experience in an iOS app
- Mentor other engineers in best practices and development concepts
- Work with QA to provide comprehensive testing capabilities for the iOS App
- 5+ years of iOS experience, specifically Swift
- Familiar with creating views programmatically
- Experience with RxSwift or Combine
- Extensive experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Agile development practices and tools
- Extensive experience with Git/Bitbucket source control
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery systems
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Experience leading teams and projects
- Testing best-practices, including TDD, automation, unit testing, testing frameworks
- Intricate knowledge of iOS app approval processes
- In-depth knowledge of security threats in iOS and how to mitigate them
Bonus/Nice to Have
- Experience in start-up environments
- Apple Wallet implementation & integration experience
- UI Testing automation skills
At Douugh, we're a team of talented, dedicated people who have seen how banks and neobanks aren't helping people better manage their finances, or improve their financial health. We are doing something about that.
Born out of the desire to see individuals get better at saving, help focus and improve their spending habits, and make better use of the money they have, Douugh is set to shake up the banking market - starting with the US, expanding into Australia and other markets soon.
If you have these abilities, and you want to be part of a fintech company that makes a positive difference in people's lives, we want to hear from you! Apply now!
Note to recruitment agencies: Please do not contact us regarding this role. We've got it covered, and won't accept unsolicited resumes.