We are Skedulo, the world leader in scheduling and workforce management software for the deskless worker. We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Australian team.
As a Senior Project Manager will be responsible for successful delivery of custom Skedulo implementations for a variety of customers. The Senior Project Manager will work directly with high-profile customers to ensure to understand their use cases, pain points and how they can drive business value while leveraging Skedulo. Core to your role will be ensuring on-time and on-budget project delivery of across high value and complex projects. As a senior team member you will play a role in coaching and driving our internal initiatives around continual improvement & maturity within Project Delivery at Skedulo.
Project Management - Day to Day Duties
- Simultaneously manage multiple complex Skedulo Platform and Salesforce projects adjusting delivery methodology to meet Customer needs. This includes:
- Manage scope creep and change requests
- Assist Customer to achieve their project goals
- Manage Customer issues and escalations
- Prepare and manage project budgets, timelines and reports to monitor progress, and identify and correct variances to ensure project recovery
- Responsible for key Project metrics, including Project Profitability
- Building trusted relationships with clients, communicating the value of our product to our clients, whilst gaining their feedback to drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- Assist in the review of detailed Statements of Work outlining the design and scope of solutions to be delivered to prospective customers
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Team to understand Customer business challenges and demonstrate how Skedulo can maximise their business success
Thought Leadership Duties
- Contributing to team development by taking on mentoring role for Associate and Level 1 Project Managers
- Contributing to project delivery excellence, including efficient delivery methodologies that support clients in achieving their project goals
- Opportunities to work on core product development, integration development and customer success development projects.
- 5+ years experience in managing projects, project teams, and delivering complex IT Projects
- 2+ year (minimum) dedicated SFDC PM experience
- 2+ years in Scrum Master roles, certification required
- 2-3 years of practical Salesforce experience as a user
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects whilst building trusted relationships with our customers
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a proven strong teamwork ethic.
- Preferred candidates have experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions.
- Preferred candidates have experience leading customers through change with a strong working knowledge of change management best practices
- Preferred candidates enjoy problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way.
- Preferred candidates will have working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence, integrations using API and RPA,
- Preferred candidates will have understanding of deployment best practice including the migration of Salesforce change sets from development and testing into production
- Preferred candidates will understand and support Salesforce data security (eg~ role hierarchies and rules sharing)
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams.
- This position will require 10% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must be a US/AU/UK citizen or have a valid US/AU/UK working visa.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flextime - 2 days in the office & 3 days work from home
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 Days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
Apply for this job