Are you looking for a super cool job ?
Does working in a fabulous team and providing amazing customer service excite you? Are you passionate and driven to achieve results and have great attention to detail? Do you thrive in busy environments with super high growth opportunities? If it sounds like you … keep reading!
You will jump into a fast-paced start-up culture, with the opportunity to own things from day one, and lots of space to grow and develop.
- We are looking for smart and highly flexible people. In return, you’ll get to work in a fun and dynamic business that really looks after employees!
- Must be able to start in early January for training (minimum of 2 days a week)
- January-February regular hours will include full time hours
- Potential for ongoing casual work from March onwards
- The roles will be based in our Abbotsford office but may start remotely pending COVID restrictions
AmazingCo exists to help people better connect through unique experiences. In 50 cities across Australia, USA, Canada and the UK we create and deliver amazing experiences working with teams of world-class entertainers, hosts and experience partners.
By joining, you will be jumping into a fast-paced start-up culture, with the opportunity to own things from day one, and almost endless space to grow and develop as we find greater scale across the globe. AmazingCo is a honeypot for passionate, smart, hard-working, team players, all driven by the desire to help the world reconnect.
Here is your opportunity to join the most exciting company and team in the experiences industry right now, and we are looking for A-players like you!
For more information visit: https://amazingco.me/
You will work in the frontline within our sales and customer support team. Here you’ll learn all about what we do by helping customers book their special moments with us over the phone, chat and email. Any role with AmazingCo puts the customer first, and it’s here where you’ll understand exactly what that means!
You must be fabulous with interacting with customers and your team and have great attention to detail together with strong problem-solving skills.
You thrive working in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment where responding to customers and solving their challenges every day is the norm.
You are calm under pressure when things get busy and you aren't afraid to ask questions when you’re not sure about things but most of all you love going above and beyond to service customers.
- Experience in a customer-facing or operational role
- Demonstrated experience where attention to detail was required
- Tertiary education is desired but not necessary
- Outstanding customer mindset and ability to provide 12/10 customer experience over any touchpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Relationship management
- Organisation and prioritisation of work
- Strong personal time management skills
- Values alignment -
- Team player
- Positive vibes / good energy
- Smart, switched on
- Customer mindset - driven by thinking about how to provide an amazing customer experience
- Motivated to do a quality job
- $25 - $35 per hour base rate based on experience. ** penalty rates apply for weekends
- Play a key role in our global expansion
- Work alongside experienced co-founders with existing success in building and growing startups
- Work in a business that seriously cares about culture and improving the experiences of our customers
- Big mission, real meaning, real people doing their life’s work
- We are an experiences business and we test everything we create on ourselves! Enjoy frequent virtual team-wide experiences and staff discounts across our portfolio
- Opportunity for serious growth. We’re not kidding, we have seriously ambitious plans and are so excited to find the next brilliant mind to join us. You bring your energy and we’ll pay it back in spades. Our people are everything.