Brosa is one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands, and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. We are famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience, and we pride ourselves on delivering fantastic customer experiences. Our mission is to make it simple for Australians to create a home they will love.
Founded in Melbourne in 2014, Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador. We recently closed a $4M round with strategic investors to help fuel our future growth.
Who we are looking for
Reporting to our Head of Performance Marketing, you will join a team of performance centric data driven specialists. You will play a key role in driving Paid Search channel performance through Search and Shopping campaigns across Google, Bing and partner networks.
A Digital enthusiast, who's keen to be involved in cross channel initiatives and ad operations across Social, GDN, Youtube, LinkedIn, affiliate marketing and EDM automation.
- Search Marketing performance analysis and insights generation to improve ROAS while increasing conversions and revenue.
- Leading daily promotion management and budget management for Google and Bing.
- Planning and conducting regular ad copy and landing page tests to improve user experience and ROAS.
- Regular keyword review, discovery and expansion of keyword targets.
- Take a proactive approach in identifying and presenting improvements to the Search Marketing program.
- Partner with marketing and merchandising teams to identify opportunities in upcoming promotions, product launches and trending product categories.
- Assist content creation and landing page optimisation with market insights and keyword research.
- Become the subject matter expert in Search Marketing and stay on top of emerging trends in the industry.
- Creation and maintenance of Remarketing Lists for advertising purposes.
- Enterprise Ecommerce experience with a proven background in Search Marketing campaign management. .
- Hands on experience in Search & Shopping campaign creation, retargeting and audience segmentation.
- Hands on experience in ad copy testing, performance optimisation and reporting.
- Optional - Search Ads 360 (SA360) experience or a similar bid management platform experience.
- Exposure to enterprise tier ad spends and experience in budget management.
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing or performance team.
- A passion for staying up to date with Search marketing trends, digital industry trends and consumer trends.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain relationships
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course, fun. Some additional perks of the role include:
- Staff Discounts on Brosa products
- Flexible working arrangements
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers to qualifying employees
- Paid leave on your birthday
- Free weekly mindfulness practice
- Regular celebrations and team socials
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing companies in Australia
- Weekly TED-style talks that encourage collaboration and growth amongst team members
We believe that diversity is critical to our success. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.