We are Australia’s only purpose-built and fully integrated business growth platform.
The Moneytech platform delivers more than $5 billion in finance to Australian businesses annually. And, each year, more than nine out of ten of those businesses continue to work with us.
Moneytech is continuously evolving and strives to be a leading end-to-end financial services provider in the non-bank market, supporting businesses with their ongoing success.
Due to growth over the past year and a strong demand for services, we have created a new Partnerships Manager position to assist in driving the marketing and sales strategy through best-in-class partnership activity.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide specialist expertise and strategic advice in the management of innovative strategic partnerships. Build and maintain collaborative relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, to support the growth and development of mutually beneficial partnerships and stakeholder outcomes.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience you will bring your passion and exceptional stakeholder management skills to:
Building & executing Moneytech’s Strategic Partnerships strategy to generate leads for the BD team.
- Maintaining and leveraging existing partnership relationships with key Aggregator Groups.
- Sourcing new Aggregator and Referral Partner relationships and agreements.
- Building new partnership channels e.g., Franchise Groups, other financiers operating in verticals adjacent to Moneytech’s etc.
- Seeking new partnership opportunities that would benefit customer acquisition and retention e.g., Loyalty and rewards schemes.
- Leading and delivering the development of innovative strategic partnerships, which involves building, maintaining, and sustaining partnership relationships, monitoring, and reviewing partnership performance, and developing cost-effective agreements, contracts, and related partnership documentation to drive core Moneytech strategic and operational objectives and to maximise value for all stakeholders.
- Providing executive-level strategic support, advice, thought partnership and consultation to the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience to support innovative partnership development and growth.
- Identify, develop, secure, and manage strategic partnership opportunities across Moneytech to build sustainable and meaningful partnerships that create shared value for all stakeholders.
- Establish, manage, and maintain collaborative working relationship with key internal stakeholders to support the effective alignment and integration of the partnership function and to maximise partnership opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Significant experience gained from a similar Partnership role
- Strong business acumen
- Business lending experience/knowledge advantageous
- Strong understanding of the finance broker and aggregator markets in Australia
- Exceptional communication skills to build effective relationships with external partners, as well as internal stakeholders
- Ability to create and present proposals to clients effectively through both written and verbal communication
- Skilled in presenting, negotiating, and closing sales sponsorships
- Demonstrated confidence working with data analytics and reporting
- Excellent time and project management skills, with the ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining attention to detail
- Highly organised, proactive, and dynamic
If you have outstanding interpersonal skills and are motivated, determined, detail oriented and ethical with a collaborative approach, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application now!
No recruitment agencies please.