About Great Wrap
Great Wrap is on a mission to reinvent today’s materials to solve tomorrow’s problems.
Sounds pretty great right? We think so too.
If you’ve ever wanted to shape an entire industry or work with a team doing something truly good for the planet then read on. Great Wrap is the fastest growing manufacturer of compostable packaging in the world right now and we are currently developing new technologies to change the way we do things, which will continue to revolutionise the industry.
Do you love building teams of people + practices in a high-growth company where you have the opportunity to build from scratch.
If so then please apply!
About The Role
Being Great Wrap’s E-commerce Manager now will be very different to next year and the year after that. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the D2C and B2B websites, optimising user journeys, updating content and improving acquisition and retention.You will be driven by ensuring high conversion, a higher average order value and engagement. The E-commerce Manager will have strong commercial acumen, be data passionate, and have great attention to detail.
We are doing something that truly is making the planet a better place and we want our team to be excited and proud of the journey we are on. Currently our team feels happy, motivated and challenged. You will be the exemplar of this culture.
- Analyses all key business drivers and recommend opportunities for revenue growth and cost savings
- Monitor site performance to maximise customer experience, engagement, conversion and attract new customers.
- Manage our B2B portal as well as international sites and own the future strategy for website traffic growth.
- Work proactively to ensure our website is constantly fresh and relays a strong narrative
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure our digital presence is on brand
- Ensuring that the site is merchandised commercially to improve the website’s performance and the customer’s experience
- Ensuring that compliance information is accurately captured in product descriptions e.g. sun category lenses, contact lenses product information
- Building out new website pages for products, stores and informational pages. Including testing and reviewing content on the website to ensure all content is optimised and responsive. Ensure that marketing strategies are supported by up to date content on-site
- Ensure best-practise SEO
- Ownership driving cross-/up-sell to increase AOV, with responsibility to analyse impact and optimise
- Collaborate with the marketing team on optimising the website customer experience / journey, feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across the site Collaborate with the design team to upload content to the site
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager on email planning and segmentation
- Collaborate with our customer service team to ensure best-possible user experience
- Identify and resolve enhancements and issues with our website
- You speak fluent Shopify and are fascinated by ways in which it can be used to its maximum potential
- You’ve built high performing websites from scratch and know exactly what components are required to drive a happy customer experience.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a commercial drive
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills essential
- Technical experience with ecommerce platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels • Excellent attention to detail
- Team player and willingness to support the wider team
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Self-motivated, confident and assertive
- Possess a forward thinking working ethic in order to drive the business forward
- Strong attention to detail.
One of the greatest things about this role is you get to change the world. You are in charge of removing millions of kilograms of plastic waste from the environment every year! Being that you are responsible for this, then we want you to have ownership of the company too. In this role you will receive a percentage of the company or ESOP.