Valiant is an innovative, award-winning platform connecting Australian business owners with the funding they need to grow and kick goals. How? With pioneering tech, a diverse panel of 80+ lenders and a talented team, we’ve revolutionised the lending game and empowered over 30,000 businesses.
What makes us different?
Applying for and securing finance is typically a struggle for business owners, but Valiant changes that completely. We bring the human touch to finance by making it accessible to Aussie SMEs and streamlining the traditional application process. While it can take months to get approved for business finance through a bank, Valiant can get to ‘yes’ in as little as a day, so our customers don’t have to wait indefinitely with plans up in the air. We also provide an end-to-end service, meaning we offer complete support to our customers from their initial enquiry through to settling funds.
The Partnerships and Affiliates Lead role will sit within Valiant’s Growth Team
- Develop overall partnerships strategy, including developing a robust framework to prioritise partners and Valiant’s objectives;
- Executing partnerships with partners and Valiant teams to achieve growth targets (incl. running workshops on customer journey design, training sessions, testing product flows etc.);
- Coordinate with the Marketing, Product, Sales and Operations functions to ensure that Valiant functions support the agreed partnership;
- Developing and executing the affiliates strategy (long and short term) within the context of Valiant’s overall channels strategy;
- Work with affiliates partners to deliver affiliate targets;
- Owning delivery of certain high-value cross-functional business projects, using planning, analytical, problem-solving, change management and influencing skills to rally business leaders around changes.
- 2 years + experience in a professional strategy role or at a scale-up focusing on negotiating commercials in partnerships, designing and rolling out customer and product improvements.
- You are comfortable managing commercial negotiations and decisions, and executing launches to drive launch, acquisition, and engagement KPIs.
- The ability and willingness to generate improved solutions to highly complex problems through structured problem solving and resolve business challenges using creativity, insight and reasoning.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including building relationships with key stakeholders as well as strong presentation and facilitation skills working across diverse teams.
- Experience with executing large-scale affiliate programs, and working with affiliate partners to drive results is desired but not required.
- You are an energy giver with a positive outlook and the ability to proactively relationship build remotely with your team leads, peers, direct reports, agencies, and affiliate partners.
- You have a strong desire to execute, project manager, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small and never miss a deadline.
- You’re willing to be hands-on - no task is too small or too big. You thrive in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams and stakeholders relying on you.
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Working directly with a talented and diverse leadership team (previously McKinsey & Co, Credit Suisse, Blackpeak capital, Hype, ING, Lendi, King & Wood Mallesons) to grow as a professional
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling