Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Technology Vendor Manager, based out of Melbourne but supporting our global business and working with a small (but growing!), globally dispersed Technology team. Reporting to the VP Technology, the role includes responsibility for all IT SaaS supplier management and budget planning, plus performance of vendors. In addition, you will also be developing an IT procurement capability for the whole of business to support our rapid growth and ambition. You will have great commercial acumen and ability to negotiate to a win win.
Due to the highly collaborative nature of this position and the growth trajectory we are on, it would suit someone who is comfortable with a wide range of technology vendors and who knows how to create and implement processes that are fit for purpose and that enable us to scale.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Develop the IT procurement capability for Culture Amp
- Take responsibility for the SaaS budget and strategy for our internal workplace tools
- Ensure proactive identification of opportunities for realising greater value from our Technology partners
- Manage the governance framework which defines how well our partners are performing and work to continually level up
- Experience in vendor/commercial management including expertise negotiating and managing contracts
- Demonstrated capability in the management and operation of suppliers with proven ability to assess the capability of suppliers and commercial proposals
- A knowledge of what’s hot right now in the SaaS market and what will support our lofty growth ambitions
- Superior ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- A lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail and you naturally analyse assumptions
- Comfortable in ambiguity
- Great at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Good at finding edge cases and loopholes in business logic
- Thorough and meticulous
- Excellent at identifying problems that have the highest value for stakeholders
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!