Splend was created to give people from all walks of life the freedom to earn an income through driving. We're looking for ambitious people, ready to join our journey and make a difference in people's lives.
We take great pride in our teams, who are as diverse as our members. We're an industry-leading company looking for ambitious leaders who want to define the future – not just for on-demand driving, but for all of our members and each other.
About the role
An exciting opportunity to join Splend as our City Manager has emerged to run the day to day operations of the Customer Support Centre within Sydney. Supported by a team of Customer Experience Specialists, Vehicle Logistics Specialists and Team Leads, you will manage the fleet, member journey and oversee all operations including but not limited to: On-boarding, Exchange, Terminations, Deliveries, Vehicle Utilisation. As part of this opportunity you will:
- Lead a team of Customer Experience Specialists, Vehicle Logistics Specialists and Team Leads to develop and increase the business across the Member Support Centre.
- Oversee the lifecycle of our customer journey including on boarding, car inspections, exchanges, and terminations.
- Build and develop a high performing team through having a regular feedback cadence, coaching, mentoring and structured development plans to support the career growth of each team member.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and innovation with a focus on efficiency and accuracy in the day to day operations and delivery of exceptional customer service to our Members.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reporting of the state’s Operation. This includes an in-depth understanding of key performance and financial metrics as well as being able to drive strategic initiatives and expertise in understanding what drivers influence results.
- Maintain the fleet in the state according to the guidelines set by the Fleet team.
What you’ll bring
- Leadership: Proven leadership experience with an ability to inspire, and coach team members as well as lead strategic initiatives to meet business outcomes.
- Customer Obsessed: Passion for consistently providing our customers with great experiences, showing empathy and placing the customer at the centre of everything we do.
- Problem Solving: An aptitude for problem solving, critical thinking and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Relationship Building: Strong relationship building skills with an ability to influence and communicate effectively with stakeholders at levels within and outside of the organisation.
- Commercial Acumen: Strong Commercial acumen, with the ability to deeply understand key performance drivers and take a data informed approach to meet business objectives.
- Change Management: Experience in change management with an ability to effectively communicate and implement operational changes within the business.
- Drive: Have a tenacious nature, a high achievement drive and be results driven.
What our People are enjoying
A competitive salary, fantastic colleagues and working towards a noble vision and mission; these are just some of the reasons our talented team chose to work at Splend. We are continually improving our benefits, but below you can find an overview of the benefits we offer right now:
- Birthday day off, on us!
- Fully stocked kitchen for when you’re in the office
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to take part in the employee share program
If this sounds like you, apply today!