Product Managers work cross-functionally to help build Practice Ignition’s vision. They are involved in everything from product strategy through to delivery, working alongside our designers, engineers, founders, sales and marketing teams to build a product that provides value and delivers an exceptional experience for customers.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer needs and problems, and then collaborate with your peers in creating innovative solutions that will drive usage and growth.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the business. You will work with our engineering team to define user stories and product release strategy and requirements. You will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy and support post sales teams to manage release and customer education requirements.
You will also be encouraged to serve as the internal and external evangelist for Practice Ignition, occasionally working directly with key customers, partner channels and events.
- Executing on product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritisation
- Identifying and scoping solutions to our customers biggest problems, defining requirements, use cases and edge cases
- Interfacing day to day with our development team to identify roadblocks, drive and manage the build of new features and product improvements
- Advocating for the development of new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning based on business and customer needs
- Lead the improvement and scaling of our product management process to provide greater impact for our customers in less time
- Managing stakeholder needs across the business, providing clarity to front-line staff where necessary to assist in their service of customers
- You have industry tested experience, leading SaaS product development projects from inception to launch
- You have proven leadership experience influencing across a cross-functional team
- You are a champion of value-driven product development
- You have experience in various SaaS product development methodologies, including experience implementing and improving these processes
- Beyond shipping new features, you obsess about continuous product improvement - both for customers and for the business
- Experience in professional services or service-based businesses is a plus
- Experience in user research via a range of techniques such as user interviews and survey development is a plus
- You have proven experience developing and nurturing key internal and customer relationships including handling unclear feedback and objections.
- Productboard - is where we gather and categorise feedback and prioritise what problems to solve. It is also where you can go to see what we are thinking about or working on now.
- Figma - is where we design and prototype potential solutions for discussion with the development team and other stakeholders.
- Jira - is where we work with the development team to execute and deliver solutions.
- Confluence - is where we document our decisions and thinking.
- Slack - 'cos everyone at Practice Ignition uses Slack!
Who you are
- You like to get your hands dirty with delivery and are details oriented, but have no trouble switching back to the big picture when needed
- You are an excellent communicator who listens carefully and creates clarity for many different stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- You are excited to go after hard problems and solve them
- You excel at critical thinking and don't take things at face value but always want to delve deeper
- You want to own your own work but collaborate to get it done
- You don’t shy away from feedback and you take it on board
- You’re systems and process driven
- You’re a Tinkerer, and curious by nature.
- You’re happy to be flexible when things don’t go to plan
- You’re an organiser at heart
- You feel most comfortable working to deadlines
- You thrive off working in a team
We are better everyday
We work without ego
We are smarter together
We hero our customer
- We engage in robust and articulate dialogue while maintaining an open mind
- We effectively work autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- We have the ability to focus yet still have a laugh in high-pressure situations
- We are comfortable working with globally distributed teams who bring together complementary skill sets
- We are proactive learners, and encourage the continuous development of our skill-sets
- We are passionate about delivering services to our customers and able to champion their needs
- We are able to think creatively and develop solutions for our customers
Key Internal relationships:
Product Team, Engineering, Customer Experience, Support, External Customers, Marketing,