We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans, just listed on the ASX and this is just the beginning.
What you will be doing?
• Working as part of a marketing team of nine you will be responsible for
owning email marketing for both our consumer and partner channels –
the most important consideration, conversion, retention and engagement
funnel for our borrowers.
• You will be able to design, implement and optimise our borrower
journeys, from landing pages through to email and SMS, delivering an
experience that delights and converts.
• You will lead the experimentation program for our B2C communications,
running A/B and multivariate experiments across emails and customer
• Work closely with the marketing, partner sales and product teams to
collaborate and design end-to-end customer communications experiences
and go to market strategies for new products and features.
• Build out a reporting framework to identify opportunities for optimisation
and provide regular reporting to the leadership team.
What will make you successful in the role?
• You are a solid email marketing expert looking to take the next step in
your career: we're less concerned about the number of years you've been
working and more interested in the impact you have had and your ability
to work autonomously.
• This is a genuine "hands on" role: while you will be able to outsource
some basic design and production tasks, we will rely on you to deliver a
significant email communications programme that is constantly evolving.
You'll be ready to roll up your sleeves daily and build emails, automations
and experiments from scratch with intermediate level HTML/CSS, CRM
and database management skills.
• You have a strong background in Email and CRM automation: you can
build highly engaging and impactful personalised experiences that
delight. You’re up to date with the latest email best practices, HTML
limitations and Outlook solutions. Not required, but we’d prefer a basic
level experience in either photoshop or figma.
• You are "Ready Day 1" to start delivering: this is not a role where you can
take a few months to get your feet under the desk. We have a clear plan
for the next 3 months and you will need to be able to deliver on this as
you learn the nuances of our market and audience
• You are detail and numbers driven, leveraging metrics and data to
achieve marketing goals is second nature to you
• You are a team player and know how to bring a sense of fun to work
What's life like at Plenti?
We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input. Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run. A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues. A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in. Flexible working arrangements. Monthly company events. Employee Assistance Program. Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another! Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly.