Our Creative Marketing team is a dynamic and electric group of talented people all working to a common goal of producing great content for our audiences across all THE ICONIC’s platforms.
Our team's skill set is diverse and rich in experience in everything from creative direction, styling, producing, graphic design, copywriting, photography, motion and much more. Our approach to work is collaborative – we are stronger together.
THE ICONIC is looking for a Senior Social Strategy Manager who is ready for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: the chance to shape content strategy for the creative team, in one of Australia’s most exciting and fastest growing businesses.
Lead and launch all of THE ICONIC’s social media campaigns from end-to-end and manage THE ICONIC’s social team and influencer work across destinations Womens, Mens, Kids, Sport and Beauty across channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and TikTok).
- Oversee all influencer activities for THE ICONIC campaigns, always-on and product seeding initiatives including the management of large budgets. Proactively identifying opportunities to drive influencer ROI.
- Drive creative ideation to champion social-first campaigns for customers. Develop and own goals for the channels from end-to-end, from target setting to tactics, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Work across internal teams including Creative, Paid Social, PR, Production, Engagement Marketing, Brand Partnerships, Legal, Customer Service as well as partner and manage with external creative agencies and social media/ digital platforms.
- Provide leadership to the social team of 5 employees, including organization, training and development.
- Planning and managing strategies for social, influencer and content initiatives.
- Championing content strategy across the business.
- Taking a data-first approach to ensure that strategies are supported with clear measurements and success metrics.
- Champion customer personas and ensure that content strategies align with outlined personas.
- Work with the Head of Creative Content & Social to ensure that content is distributed effectively and efficiently, optimised to achieve business targets.
- Support Head of Creative Content & Social to ensure the Creative team work effectively, meeting deadlines and business objectives.
- Identifying roadblocks early - from resource to budget - and propose measures to mitigate.
- Determine new social opportunities and areas for growth within THE ICONIC’s content offering, alongside the Head of Creative Content & Social.
- Expert knowledge of social media networks and experience in generating and growing these channels
- Can produce strategies from scratch to support Social Organic, influencer, campaign and social initiatives to support key growth areas of the business
- Strong copywriting skills, plus impeccable spelling and grammar
- 6+ years experience in content production, community management or role with similar skills
- Experience generating and executing large-scale social media campaigns
- Expert knowledge of social media best practices with ability to develop benchmarks, playbooks, tone of voice, etc.
- A deep understanding of social media metrics, trends and social tools/products.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent project management skills
- An understanding of the role social organic plays in the wider business
- You are a passionate Social Media extraordinaire, experience in the Fashion industry is a bonus
- You have the ability to build strong, collaborative relationships internally as well with external agencies, brands and vendors
- You have relevant tertiary qualifications or experience in a Marketing, Communications or Business discipline.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]