At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
My People and My Purpose
The Production department comprises photography, retouching, content, styling and logistics teams. We are a loud, energetic, bustling group of creatives, all striving to push the boundaries of what is considered market-leading fashion content.
- You are the gatekeeper of the Production team’s daily operations, responsible for their day-to-day scheduling.
- You will work closely with all Production teams to plan and manage SKUs workflows, and optimise productivity, empowering our teams to showcase our products in a way that is in-line with our studio guidelines and THE ICONIC branding.
- You will be responsible for managing and nurturing relationships with our external model agencies.
- You will take charge of model casting and champion model diversity.
- You are adaptable and quick thinking and understand that the role will be a balance of strategic problem solving and routine daily tasks.
- You can think outside the box to make decisions and plans that best support the department’s needs and goals.
- You thrive and stay grounded in time pressured situations; resilient and adaptable in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- You enjoy handling unique scenarios that sit outside of a generic process.
- You have a growth mindset and thrive outside your comfort zone
- We believe in “always on” feedback - you can give and take constructive feedback - we want to hear your ideas and want to help each other learn and grow.
- Extensive time management and organisational skills with a planning mindset.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, adaptable in an internal and external stakeholder setting.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, taking initiative, attention to detail and managing competing priorities.
- Previous experience in workforce management and skills in google sheets formulae is desirable.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. This role is based at our Production Studio in Alexandria, Sydney.