Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
Seeking a dynamic Security Analyst to join our IT Operations team, you will be part of a dynamic business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. We're entering an exciting period of growth and we're on the lookout for a standout Security Analyst to complement our existing security team.
This role will see you join a progressive company at the forefront of HR, Payroll & Benefits technologies with the opportunity to grow and develop with us. This role will be part of our IT Operations team and report into the Information Security Manager. The team's purpose is to create processes and procedures to ensure that the information assets of Employment Hero are protected.
This is a full-time, permanent position located in our Sydney CBD Hub (441 Kent Street); we also offer some flexibility to work from home. The salary range on offer is $90,000 - $110,000 per annum plus superannuation depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Information security risk management
- Addressing questions related to all aspects of information security from all aspects of the business; clients, sales, partnerships and support.
- Addressing security questionnaires, eg. RFPs
- Researching information security standards, including:
- Writing security policies for ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Business-wide risk assessments to determine the policies and controls required to improve security posture
- Maintaining existing security policies to ensure that they are up to standard
- Creating and maintaining Security Packs for the Sales team
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology, ICT Security or related discipline
- High interest for risk management
- High attention to detail
- Not afraid of reading policies and regulations, Legalese
- You are inquisitive, not afraid to ask questions
- You are eager to learn new things
- You’re wanting hands-on experience in the workforce
- You don’t want to be an anonymous employee in a giant organisation
- You like to solve problems
- Self, health, wealth, happiness initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development, regular webinars and lunch & learn sessions
- Employee rewards program
- Yoga classes, interest based communities and other online activities
- Regular team celebrations - including an annual global gathering!
- Employee Benefits and discounts on products and services through our third party partners and our benefits platform