MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We are now looking for a talented recruiter to join our small but growing Talent Team to support the wider MyDeal business. As a key member, you will work alongside the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist in delivering top talent across our Technology, Marketing and Sales teams. You will be a proactive and tenacious TA Specialist, with experience in sourcing ICT, Sales and marketing related positions using a variety of tools and search approaches. This is a unique opportunity to play an important role in one of the fastest growing online business in Australia.
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment, whilst providing responsive feedback and support on the offer management process to ensure best candidate experience
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers and Senior Leaders to manage recruitment processes
- Proactively sourcing candidates to ensure best quality shortlist to present to the business
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity
- Complete recruitment related administration as required (rejections, interview invitations, contracts etc.)
- Utilising Workable to manage and advertise roles
- Building a talent pool for current and future positions
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role
- You bring at least 2 to 3 years of recruitment experience - ideally from a mix of both external and in-house environments
- Experience of recruiting ICT and Marketing professionals. If you have experience in other verticals we would still be interested in seeing your application
- You are an expert at proactive search, using a variety of talent sourcing techniques including Seek, LinkedIn and any other related recruitment tool/software
- You have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- You are adaptible and work effectively in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train – however, for the time being you will be working from home.
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight any relevant experience and how you believe you can help MyDeal to become the #1 Home and Garden Marketplace in Australia.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.