About the opportunity
We are looking for driven, motivated people to jump in and make a difference in a growing team!
AmazingCo creates and delivers unique experiences all around the US, UK and Australia - on a mission to help people live more fulfilling lives. We are looking for people who are just as passionate about that as we are, and take pride in delivering quality customer outcomes. We genuinely believe this is the most exciting company to join in the experiences industry right now, and we are looking for A-players!
You will jump into a fast paced start-up culture, with the opportunity to own things from day one, and lots of space to grow and develop.
This is a global company and our booking volumes vary seasonally across countries. We are looking for people who are flexible for varied schedules and start times depending on the regions they are working with (eg working 4 week days and 1 weekend day).
About The Role
- The role will be most focused on delivering a high volume of bookings at quality. You’ll need excellent attention to detail and amazing relationship management skills to work with high volumes of providers. If you’re looking to develop operations skills, stakeholder management experience, and understand how to scale experiences globally - this is the role for you! Pathway opportunities include being able to own and manage your own region, run a provider engagement programme, and manage internal teams.
AmazingCo is a managed marketplace for experiences. We help our customers discover unique and amazing experiences for everyday activities and special occasions. Our mission is to help people live more fulfilling lives through time better spent.
From our founding team to the newest members, we’ve all personally seen the positive impact of time better spent with friends, family and colleagues. Today, we consciously and responsibly focus our entire business on making this happen for others.
We do this by designing and delivering our own exclusive experiences which our customers discover through our purpose built platform. A platform that also not only enables but empowers our experience providers to ensure seamless experience delivery that delights. In our business, customer and provider experience is king.
We are the first global-scale experiences business taking a new approach to leisure time and how people spend their everyday. A high growth, venture capital backed, technology and data-focused consumer company with a HQ based in Melbourne, Australia - and we’re taking our vision to the world
- Customer NPS +70
- Provider NPS +95
- Cost of delivery ratios are met in accordance with the expectations for different experiences
- Feedback is managed in a considered, intelligent and timely way
- Experience booking time goals are met
- Each week you’ll be assigned experiences to book in. This will include contacting providers to book and pay for the items, and tweaking any inclusions to suit the group size, requests or dietary requirements.
- Problem solving to tweak experiences based on feedback, or adapt to changing store hours or dietary requests
- Maintain excellent relationships with our providers and help to increase provider engagement and ensure the smooth running of the booking process
- Support collection and management of feedback
- Reconcile finances in accounting system
- Experience in a customer facing or operational role
- Demonstrated experience where attention to detail was required
- Tertiary qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Calm under pressure
- Relationship management
- Organisation and prioritisation of work
- Strong personal time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Particularly writing - customer and provider communication, clue writing and proofing, and internal communication
- Values alignment -
- Team player
- Positive vibes / good energy
- Smart, switched on
- Customer mindset - driven by thinking about how to provide an amazing customer experience
- Motivated to do a quality job
- Attractive salary, based on experience
- Play a key role in our global expansion
- Work alongside experienced co-founders with existing success in building and growing startups
- Work in a business that seriously cares about culture and improving the experiences of our customers
- Big mission, real meaning, real people doing their life’s work
- Converted warehouse (dog friendly!) office space in Abbotsford complete with sit to stand adjustable desks. Close to trains, trams, great coffee and more
- We are an experiences business and we test everything we create on ourselves! Enjoy frequent team wide experiences and staff discounts across our portfolio
- Opportunity for serious growth. We’re not kidding, we have seriously ambitious plans and are so excited to find the next brilliant mind to join us. You bring your energy and we’ll pay it back in spades. Our people are everything.
- $50-60k/year depending on experience. We are looking for people with 1-3 years experience
- Permanent, full time