You lead the team accountable for information Security and Finder’s Platform products. You own the platform and security roadmap - and, more importantly, the impact from the delivery of that roadmap.
Your crew are dedicated and committed to achieving their and their company’s objectives. You support and nurture them in this. You are able to focus on the details as well as forming close working partnerships with other thought and people leaders at Finder to deliver a stable, secure and collaborative Platform & Security ecosystem.
You are commercially savvy and lead from a principles-first philosophy. You have elaborated a clear security vision and platform vision as well as formed strategies to execute and deliver on those visions, ensuring that Finder has a compliant, safe platform, engineering function and enterprise as a whole. You will ideate, promote and launch new concepts to scale and grow Finder security at a global level. You are technically capable and hands-on when appropriate.
- Security and Platform vision, strategy and execution including investment allocation..
- Designing the future of Finders’ developer experience
- Understanding, owning and reducing information risk and security, including driving a strong culture of information security.
- Understanding the cost of systems and holding those accountable for those systems.
- Introducing, implementing and maintaining Platform & Security framework.
- Vulnerability and risk identification, mitigation and removal.
- Engendering a passionate culture of sustained innovation in which people are producing the best work of their career.
- Driving platform products to enable improvement of engineering velocity at Finder. Engender the ‘Go-Live!’ culture whilst balancing this with an investment into the longer term roadmap/ vision.
- Both hands on and high level guidance. Be able to work at the code face and network layer but also own and drive solid security principals based architecture.
- Platform and security budget, partner management and contract negotiation.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- A deep understanding and mastery of Information Security and Technology disciplines, you must be just as strong across both.
- Platform and cloud infrastructure.
- Clear, transparent and structured communication, understanding that this role is as much, if not more, people than technology, and able to work with engineers and the C-Suite
- Risk mitigation and incident resolution
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Experience in successfully establishing a culture of security that leads to a genuine competitive advantage.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.