The Engineering team at Rokt is focused on building amazing experiences and solving complex problems. Our group of Engineers collaborate effectively to build great features for our customers, an awesome experience for the end user and all-the-while protecting and respecting user data and privacy. They make an impact with the products we create and shape the technical direction of the business. Roles include Engineer, Senior Engineer, Technical Specialist, Engineering Manager, Principal Engineer and Head of Engineering.
The Diagnostics and Verification team is responsible for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining a set of tools that provide insight and observability into the complex systems on the Rokt platform. We are currently building a platform for internal and external clients to test and verify their campaign configuration before launch. We plan to achieve this through a variety of tailored Microservices that perform tasks such as automated browser engagement, regulatory policy checks, data capture verification, and data tracing across services.
Our team’s mission is to deliver a world-class experience that enables rapid iteration and deployment of all e-commerce objectives.
- Consistently write high-quality and well tested code
- Solve significant problems in code and infrastructure
- Facilitate collaboration within the team
- Operate with proficiency and autonomy in solving problem
- 3+ years experience in commercial software engineering
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent experience or demonstrable aptitude
- Proficiency in C#, .NET Core
- Proficiency in SQL, preferably experience with Postgresql
- Solid skill set around best coding and testing practices, common design and architectural patterns.
- A demonstrable knowledge of data structures and basic algorithms
- Some exposure to managing CI/CD pipelines and automation
- Experience working in Agile teams and following SCRUM processes
- Openness, excellent communication and a willingness to learn
- A collaborative, team-oriented, working style
- A keen interest in the latest Software Engineering technologies
- At Rokt we encourage autonomy; teams have complete ownership of their systems including building, running and monitoring. As such, you may be required to be on-call and respond to systems alerts should they arise
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.