If you’re looking to make the move to a growing company making a real, positive difference in the world, a role in our Client Support Team might be for you!
We’re an Australian, venture-backed ed-tech startup with global ambitions and an overarching mission to improve education. Our in-house content production, tech, sales, and support functions are unified in supporting secondary students and teachers across New South Wales, Queensland, and Victoria to achieve outstanding learning outcomes with our innovative education resources.
What we’re looking for:
With over 1,000 client schools across New South Wales, Queensland, and Victoria, we’re looking for someone to join us in growing our impact even further.
Our Associate role is suited to those wanting to be part of a high performance team and looking to make a real impact and grow their career. We look for people with a proven track record of achievement with the ability and desire to solve complex problems. If you've achieved great things in life, business, or academia, and are looking to grow and develop further, this might be the position for you.
We’re rapidly scaling and the pace is fast with lots of projects already in the pipeline – if you’re energised by a dynamic working environment, you’ll love it here.
Our team is made up of people from a variety of backgrounds, and we’re committed to sharing knowledge and learning from each other. There is no ‘perfect fit’ for the role, and we’re excited to see what our next team member can contribute to our team culture and skill set.
- Providing high quality service and support to our clients and end users
- Handling higher complexity support requests and escalations
- Developing and implementing processes
- Project management and reporting
- Contributing to team planning and goal-setting
- Internal training and coaching
- A bachelors degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in a professional role
- Proven customer service experience and an excellent customer service manner
- Some proven experience in developing and implementing processes, and/or project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure, and to set timelines and adhere to deadlines
- Adaptability and flexibility
- The ability to think creatively to solve problems and scale processes
- A growth mindset
- A passion for our mission to improve education
If you don’t quite meet all education or experience requirements, but are aligned on other role requirements, we encourage you to still apply.
What we can offer you:
We’re constantly evolving as a team and company, and we’re committed to individual development. As a new Edrolo team member, we’ll run you through a comprehensive onboarding program to get you fully up to speed on our systems and processes. Beyond this, there is no shortage of opportunities to grow your skills, explore new ideas, develop and improve processes, take on new responsibilities, solve real problems, and shape the way we grow and develop as a team and company – we’ll support you in building out your goals and helping you achieve them.