Who is Zip?
Zip is one of Australia’s fastest growing Fintechs and the company behind popular products such as Zip Pay, Zip Money and PocketBook. Zip offers buy now pay later solutions and longer dated credit solutions for both online and in-store, connecting partners (i.e. merchants / retailers) with consumers, helping them ‘own’ the way they pay.
We use technology and data to deliver simple, fast and fair payments to empower customers to own the way they spend their hard-earned money with greater flexibility and convenience.
Our strategic focus is enabled by an aligned high-performance team, a reliable, secure and scalable platform, wide acceptance amongst merchants and more consumers using Zip every day.
We are currently experiencing an exciting period of exponential growth. Our vision is to see the Zip logo at every checkout ultimately allowing consumers to choose Zip for all their payment needs. Zip is also expanding rapidly in new markets like the UK and having acquired PartPay (now Zip) in New Zealand Zip has interests in South Africa (PayFlex) and the United States (QuadPay).
Most importantly, we have an amazing culture and our team is proud to work hard to provide innovative solutions to our valued customers and partners. We have five standards of behaviour that define our culture: Customer First, Stronger Together, Own it and Do It, Change the Game and Be Right.
What does a day look like?
As our first ever Global Director of Customer Engagement you’ll be responsible for Zip’s Global CRM strategy, tools and execution. Reporting to our Chief Customer Officer & Global CMO, you will be relentless in our mission to strengthen our relationship with our customers (consumers & B2B partners) and drive high-value behaviors, help reduce churn and increase lifetime value. You will advance our automation, trigger and behavior based marketing to ensure we are delivering the right message, in the right channel, to the right customer at the right time.
● Define and drive the roadmap, strategy and execution of our lifecycle marketing programs
● Create and champion the CRM vision for the Zip business and its current and future product and service offerings, turning these into an actionable plans across all of our channels
● Onboard, retain, build loyalty and maximize lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage
● Act as our CRM platform lead, ensuring the structure and architecture works seamlessly across the business and captures all required information at key points in the customer lifecycle.
● Define and document briefs, business rules, data/tech requirements, system integrations as well as process and procedures for CRM health. Continuously seek to improve the intelligence available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing.
● Deliver continual test and learn plans across our campaign objectives, including audience planning, funnel optimization, channel selection, prioritization and message content and frequency
● Own delivery, optimisation & reporting of all automated campaigns, including CRM investment, budget management, ROI reporting and measurement
● Lead the presentation of key analytics to the executive team
● Own and drive growth recommendations to the business, based on customer behaviour, lifetime value, communication engagement and voucher redemptions
● Lead and inspire a local & global team to deliver best practice CRM via existing and emerging channels. Pioneer a test and learn culture. Hire and retain the best.
● Be an internal advocate of data-driven marketing, ensuring learning and awareness throughout the organisation
● You are customer obsessed, marketing and tech savvy, data driven, with proven hands-on experience building from the ground up & leading best in class CRM programs in a high growth business
● At least 10 years experience in all aspects of customer lifecycle management including; personalized trigger campaigns, loyalty programs, up-sell and cross-sell, referral programs, promotions and customer segmentation.
● You operate at the bleeding edge of innovation around tools and technology to maximise channel effectiveness and look ahead at how to propel the use of the channel forward.
● Proactive can-do attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with ambiguity
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationship
● Significant commercial awareness and adept at prioritising most impactful tasks/projects
● Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently