From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
As we continue our global expansion, we’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruiting team in Sydney. Working closely with the Global HR team as well as leaders in our Australian, European and US office, you will be responsible for recruiting and sourcing high-quality technical candidates end-to-end. This is a standalone role and there will be a variety of responsibilities for you every day, so the flexibility to manage multiple priorities is essential.
- Approximately 2-3+ years experience as a full 360 recruiter within either agency or internal.
- Ideally experience recruiting a variety of tech skill-sets (Development, Infrastructure, Mobile etc) at a variety of levels (individual contributor to leadership)
- Skilled in hiring and closing in extremely competitive markets with the ability to design an excellent candidate experience for all candidates
- Excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills and superb time management skills
- You are an engaging, adaptable, and collaborative teammate and can navigate competing team priorities like a pro.
- Ability to identify untapped sourcing channels that support robust and diversity talent pipelines
- You thrive on the variety of work and see this as an opportunity to grow and learn
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages
- Fun virtual company events & collaborative team
- Supportive, laid-back environment with free access to Headspace & external learning platforms
- Tech working from home starter pack including laptop, monitor & peripherals
- Heaps of Afterpay swag 🚀
- The chance to really grow your career, we're at a critical point in our growth and you will get a lot of exposure to internal business workings.
How to Apply
If you are brave, if you are committed to doing the right thing, if you always keep it real, and your background matches the description above then please apply today!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Interested? Click ‘Apply!’