WHO WE ARE
We are Zoomo, a Sydney-based tech platform providing smart Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs) and after-sales servicing for commercial and logistics customers. Our fleet is spread across the globe in Australia, the US, and the UK, and we are continuing to expand!
We are filling the LEV opportunity in last mile delivery. Our goal is to become the world’s largest provider of LEVs and after-sales service for logistics customers.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
We’ve had explosive growth while building a cash generative business. We’re backed by top tier VC and highly respected angel investors. Now’s the time to join us on our journey to make 2-wheel electric vehicles accessible and affordable for everyone!
The City Lead has a direct impact on the success of Zoomo in Sydney. You will be responsible for growing Zoomo’s biggest market and making sure it continues as a sustainable business into the future. This role requires a combination of savvy analytics, entrepreneurial and growth mindset, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work with teams from across the business. The problems you solve and the impact you have will shape how Zoomo operates not only in Australia but across the globe.
You will be required to lead and own city operations in the following areas:
- Defining and implementing market growth strategies
- Develop and execute market growth strategies to hustle 1000+ Sydney riders within a year, including customer acquisition and retention
- Develop and execute operational strategies and best practices, aligning with global teams and making local adjustments as required
- Develop and execute marketing strategies
- Develop and nurture partnerships with suppliers & food delivery companies like Deliveroo, Uber Eats and DoorDash
- Develop the fleet mix and own demand planning, including implementing process improvements to allow Zoomo Sydney to grow efficiently
- Ensuring our customers are safe and promoters of Zoomo to their friends
- Drive world class customer satisfaction ratings, retention and loyalty
- Monitor customer experience at the site-level and drive initiatives to boost walk-in sales conversions
- Identify local user needs and proactively search for new features/products which could improve rider experience
- Build and nurture a high performing focused team
- Hire, manage and grow a team of excellent operational, community, support and sales leaders establishing a fun, inclusive, and safe work environment.
- 2+ years of working experience with at least 1 years in an analyst, growth or operational role
- Experience leading a team and being responsible for other team members
- Data-driven in your decision making with sound business judgement
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Experience in creating and optimizing processes
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Self-starter and radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- An entrepreneurial attitude. A laser focus on meeting targets and finding creative ways to meet them
- Relevant industry (cycling, food delivery, mobility, technology) experience advantageous
- Alignment with Zoomo’s vision and purpose
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. Do you want to be part of a huge growth story, lead the charge and smash through barriers? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace - we encourage work from home days! - with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins, in-person workshops, etc.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Autonomy and responsibility for solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at a high pace